Chapter 5

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Lets begin the chapter.)

After the kyubi attacked the village it took huge blow as most of the ninjas were killed during attack and many were still trying to get over losing there loved ones.

At the hospital

Naruto slowly open his eyes but quickly closed it because of the light in the room but quickly adjusted to it. He then saw that his jiji is sitting beside the door.

When hiruzen saw Naruto open his eyes he quickly rushed to him. Hiruzen asked naruto "How is are you doing? Are you hurt? Do you feel something off ? You can say anything to me ." and Naruto assured his jiji that he was fine .

When Naruto got dispatched from the hospital and going back home he saw a short boy with black t-shirt and grey pants and at back of shirt uchia symbol was
engraved on it.

He was going to traning ground 6 then naruto asked Hiruzen that" Jiji can I come home after sometime?" Hiruzen thinked for Fe seconds and thought that Minato and Kushina are already busy with other so he allowed Naruto to go but he said that he will come back in 1 hour and take Naruto back home. He accepted and went of to see what that uchia is gonna do.

When he reached there he saw the boy throwing kunai at the board and he got 9 out of 10. He then suddenly asked Naruto to come out. He asked " Who are you and why are you watching me?" Naruto said "My name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and I was watching you because I wanted to see how skilled are you..." "Itachi uchia".

AN( This is a small chapter because I have covid 19 so I will try to upload but it would be once a day or 2 days)

Till next time fellas