Chapter 12

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. I have learned a real life jutsu if want to see read the whole chapter and I would show you at the end what I have learned. As I told you this would 1k special so grab everything you need and let's begin the chapter.)

Team 7 met at the gate. Roshi saw them and started " If we do this nicely we might come back early than usual." with that said we all set out.

We reached towards the usual location that the bandits are looting all the merchandiser and traders. They were passing through the road and Naruto sensed someone in the trees. He through at one of the man that were there. The man falled down dead when the group of bandits saw this and started to fall back to there base.

They chased after them but silently to not to alert them that they are being followed. By the time they reached it was night time. They saw camp in which there almost 300-350 bandits. Roshi was shocked and said "This mission just bumped to an B rank mission. According to the village rules we have to go back to the village but you all are also ninja's so your opinion matters wheter or not you want to continue or not?" we all were starting to think but all got to the conclusion that they were willingly.

After that the next week they were scanning in and out of the camp. The next night they executed there plan. Naruto shadow clone transformed into the man that was guarding the gate and substituted himself. The group killed the guards at the gate like that and they entered the compound.

After entering they silently started killing the bandits and got to the building where the bamdits kept the womens. After entering the room they saw how the womens were locked up in cage and most of their clothes torn. The started from age 7 till 45 or 50. They all were disgusted by the bandits and don't felt pity for killing them.

After seeing the group the womens started shouting that won't be there slave any more and this alerted the bandits. Roshi thought shit they found we're here. I will hold them while they can escot the womens out of here. He told the team the plan they were hesitant. But seeing the look on Roshi they were sure that there no room for argument.

They reluctantly nodded but Naruto said "After the women's are safe we come for you sensei" Roshi nodded and the evacuation began.

By the time team 7 were done and reached the camp they all the most of the bandits were dead but who remained they killed them. They were searching for Roshi until they came upon the sight which shocked them. Roshi was handling himself well but didn't see the attack coming from the back and he was stabbed from the back at heart.

Naruto was rushed at roshi and killed the man on the way which killed roshi. Naruto eyes started to burn he was screaming for two reasons. 1st That Roshi was dead and 2nd that his eyes was burning. Then he heard a voice that he recognized as Itachi and he was saying "Behind you!!" Naruto don't what was happening to him but he held his arm out and said in a low voice "Almighty Push" after this the whole bandits that were around was sent back sailing and were crushed immediately to death . Itachi took cover behind a boulder that was there.

Itachi saw Naruto in suprise and saw something strange his eyes were no longer blue, it was purple in colour and rings in it and have 1 tomoe in each ring of his eye. He guessed that Naruto awaken a some kind of dojutsu but didn't know what was it. But quickly shook that thoughts of and asked Naruto was he all right . Naruto just nodded and said "Although we have completed the mission we did lost our leader of the mission lets go back to the camp we have set and rest. Then next day we will return to konoha." Itachi nodded but asked "Naruto what happened to your eyes? It is purple and have rings in it you have a tomoe." Naruto was also shocked but said " Even I also don't know what it is we might get our answers when we got back home and give report."

Naruto then got up and started to move with Itachi to find yugao and tell the plan, while this was going on he was talking with kurama. He asked ' Kurama what happened to my eyes?' " Brat you have awaken your second gift that is rinnegan. These eyes are of my father who is the sage of 6 paths. This a rare dojutsu and it's other name is god eyes. It have six abilities that we will start training on when we reached konoha. Plus keep it a secret for now because you're very young to handle shinobi's. " Naruto nodded but asked" If it was a gift then why it didn't awaken when we met? Plus how could I deactivate it . " Every dojutsu is activated when the user go through emotional pain. That is why it activated now. And for the second question it might work or might not because my father didn't deactivate his rinnegan I don't know if it ever deactivates or not . So now  stop channeling chakra into your eyes and it might work or you might have put on a very high genjutsu." Naruto nodded but hoped that it might deactivate by stop channeling chakra into his eyes because he is weak at genjutsu. He stopped channeling chakra and it worked because he could feel it.

Itachi asked Naruto how did he deactivate it he told that he will tell him that it was easy enough. Then they reached Yugao and told them that Roshi is dead and that they have to go back  to konoha next morning and report the hokage what have happened. " Yugao was stunned that in there first c rank they have lost someone but nodded none the less.

Next day while they were going back to konoha. Naruto pulled Itachi asside and told" Itachi the last day the dojutsu you saw was the rinnegan I don't know the abilities but can you please keep it a secret because it is a new dojutsu and many would kill me or kidnap me for breeding. Plus I will show it when I have mastered it. "Itachi nodded at the request but asked" How would you master it? "

Naruto just smiled but didn't gave the answer because he know if he says that kyubi is helping him. He would be in big trouble so he said nothing and just shrugged his shoulders.

They reached konoha and gave the report to hokage. It gave Minato headache but didn't said anything to the team and dismissed it. He did that because he knew it would be stressful for the team.

The team started to train hard because they don't want anyone from there precious people or comrades to die. Yugao started her training with sensei in kenjutsu. Itachi got tranied by his father on jutsu because his sensei don't use ninjutsu most of the time. Naruto started to train with Kurama and his jiji.

One year time skip

Throughout the year they took most of the mission. They have done 400 d ranks 150 c ranks and 50 b ranks. There team was also called team prodigy. (I know that genin are not allowed b rank but the war have only recently ended so they have to send the genins on B-ranks.)

Their sensei called them for a meeting saying that it is important for them. They reached the traning ground and waited for their sensei. He came and started "This important for you because-"

Cliffhanger no jutsu

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Think what would be important for the team.)

Till next time fellas