Chapter 35

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

The fourth match was between Sai and Naruko and both genins came down from the fighters booth. Naruko was smiling and Sai was also smiling but you can see that it was fake. They both got ready and Hayate asked if they were ready and both nodded and the match started. Naruko and Sai jumped back and Naruko started to do hand signs while Sai took out his scroll and started drawing ink beasts and it launched towards naruko
Naruko completed her hand signs and did lightning style : lightning bullet and she destroyed the ink beasts. Then she rushed at Sai who took out his tanto and Naruko took out her kunai and they clashed. They started trading blows and then Sai saw an opening and thrust his tanto there and surprisingly it hit but Naruko in front puffed out of existence. Sai's eye widened and he turns around to see Naruko throwing a kunai with lightning covering it. Sai dodged it barely but he dropped his guard and Naruko took advantage of this and used swift release and came behind Sai.

She had a kunai to Sai's throat and she said "Yield." Sai just burst into ink and Naruko smiled. Naruko dodged a swipe from Sai and she said "I didn't think that you would use clones." Sai just fake smiles at her. Then she started to do hand signs in fast speeds that even chunins were having problems following it. She then disappeared in burst of speed came in front of Sai and did the lightning style :lightning bullet that hit Sai as he was caught off-guard. He screamed in pain but he stood there not dropping to the ground so Naruko came behind him and put a kunai to his neck and said "This time you are not a clone so yield." Sai nodded and said "I yield." then Hayate came down and declared Naruko as the winner and everyone cheered for her and she started waving her hands to the cheers.

She came back up to the fighters booth and she went to her team and Itachi said "You did good out there Naruko." Naruko smiled at that and turned to Naruto and he patted her head and said "You had a great fight there but you lack experience. If you would do a same trick then you might die in a battle." Naruko nodded.

Up in the kage's booth

"Well your daughter's match was good but she could improve and that Sai could also use some jutsus other than that ink jutsus that he have" Orochimaru said and Minato nodded. At that moment Hiruzen and Jiraya came there and they both asked "If you don't mind can we be here kazekage dono." Orochimaru said that he doesn't mind but inside he was cursing them but he thought 'First and second could handle them both.' "Hokage dono now my son would defeat your uchiha." Orochimaru said but Minato didn't said anything.

Then the fifth match was between Sasuke and Gaara then Hayate came and started the match. This went same as canon up till Sasuke jabbed a chidori at Gaara' s shoulder. Then Orochimaru gave signal to Kabuto and Kabuto was about to place the genjutsu but Itachi came and stopped him. Then they got in a fight which was one sided and Itachi put Kabuto in a genjutsu and knocked him out because he wanted information on Orochimaru hide outs and it would be hard to extract information from Orochimaru.

Gaara started to transform but his brother and sister came and they took him and started to head towards the forest. Sasuke was confused as to what was happening but Hayate came while he was fighting said to Sasuke "Sasuke we are invaded by sound and sand. So go and stop Gaara." Sasuke nodded and left to stop Gaara.

Up in the kage's booth Orochimaru hold Minato and jumped at the roof of the building and Hiruzen and Jiraya also came. Minato quickly flashed to Jiraya and said" Finally you have came out of that role Orochimaru. " Orochimaru chuckled and said" I am not surprised that you figured out that I was in place of Rasa. " then 4 people came from somewhere and surrounded them from the corners and did some hand signs and did the four violet flames formation and trapped all of them inside.

Minato said" This would be the biggest mistake you ever make Orochimaru. You can't fight three of us alone so you would die today and we will not hestate this time. "Orochimaru chuckled and said" So why don't we even it. " they were confused and was going to ask but they saw Orochimaru going through hand seals. Hiruzen eyes widen when he understood what hand signs Orochimaru was going through he was going to inform Minato and Jiraya but it was to late and Orochimaru slammed his down and did summoning :edo tensei and two coffins raised. First and second coffin lids dropped and there stood All might and Izuku Midoriya. (Just kidding.) take 2 don't make any more mistakes. There stood First and Second Hokage and then Orochimaru came behind them and placed a kunai on both of there head and some light came to there eyes.

Back to Naruto

He was killing the sound and sand ninjas and help civilians to evacuate and made wood and shadow clones to help. Then he saw Sasuke chasing after Gaara and his siblings and he cursed at that. He knew that his siblings couldn't fight a bijju and Itachi was helping Kakashi and Gai to kill the sound and sand. Then he created some more clones and rushed at Gaara.

Temari saw Sasuke on there tail and she said "Kankuro hold the uchiha off I will take Gaara and move." Kankuro nodded and stopped and turned around and faced Sasuke. He was going to attack him but a swarm of bugs stopped him and he turn to see Shino there and shino says to Sasuke "I will handle him you go on." Sasuke nodded and rushed  towards Gaara.

Gaara got more insane and threw Temari away and she got hit on atree trunk and she was knocked unconscious. Gaara started to laugh maniacly and stared at Sasuke and he says "I will feed your blood to mother." and then he rushes at Sasuke. It went same as canon but Sasuke is not that tired and when Gaara was going for the killing blow he was blown away by wind. Naruto came in front of Sasuke and he asks "Are you hurt Sasuke?" Sasuke shook his head and Naruto nodded he said "Go away with that girl and give her to anbu they will put her in a prison or this fight might kill you. Go an help evacuate the civilians." Sasuke nodded hesitantly and left with Temari on his shoulders and saw Shino on the way and he took Kankuro and went to village . Naruto stared at Gaara and said "This would be the last mistake you made by you." Gaara just laughed maniacly and rushed at Naruto.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. The next chapter the fight between Gaara and Naruto would be there and after that orochimaru and edo tensei vs minato, hiruzen and Jiraya. So wait for it.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)