Chapter 30

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. I want to clear one thing and that is Orochimaru wants sasuke's body because he need a strong uchiha body rather than a weak body. Let's begin the chapter.)

Menma and Sasuke started to attack Orochimaru but he dodged it. Orochimaru backhanded Menma and send him flying and he send a snake to pin him down. He then started a taijutsu battle with Sasuke and it is was a one sided match and he started to beat on Sasuke. Sasuke gritted his teeths and now he have 2 tomoes on both on his eyes and Orochimaru saw this and kicked his lips. "Kukuku you have evolved your sharingan. You have now 1 step closer to defeat your brother." Sasuke's eyes widened at that. "H-h-how" Orochimaru just chuckled at that. "I have my ways. So I want to help you in this so I am going to give you a gift." then he stretched his neck and bit sasuke on his neck. Sasuke started to scream and holding his part of neck where Orochimaru bit him.

Sasuke fell down, Orochimaru reiterrated his head back. Then he saw Menma coming out of the crater. Menma saw Sasuke falling and he rushed towards him and caught him before he could fall. Sasuke was unconscious and Menma was keeping asking what happened to him. Then his head snapped towards Orochimaru and he asked /shouted "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH SASUKE?!?!" Orochimaru just said "I gave him a gift and he will come out seeking for power to surpass his brother." then he turned to Menma and threw the heaven scroll then turned into mud and sinked in earth.

Menma catches the scroll and at that time the whole team as the snake puffed out. Naruko saw Sasuke unconscious in Menma's lap, she rushed to him and bent down to check if Sasuke was injured or not but found none. Then she asked "What happened here?" Menma then explained to her how he and Sasuke fought that guy and lost then he was thrown into a crater and after he recovered he could see Sasuke screaming and after that he fell unconscious. Then he said that how the guy said it was some type of gift and he gave his heaven scroll. The team was confused at that but they had another problem at hand.

They took Sasuke to a nearby cave and set up there camp there. They also set up some traps for caution. "It is nice that guy gave us his scroll now we have 1 pair. We have to focus on making on how to obtain our 2nd pair." said Naruko and the team nodded.

While the team was discussing Hinata saw a squirrel coming there way but she felt something wrong so she activated her byakugan and saw that the squirrel had a paper bomb on it's back. She threw a kunai to stop the running squirrel and then she walked towards it. Then she ripped the tag out and threw where she saw the sound team. It exploded near them but they  managed to dodge it. "See I told you both that it would not work and now our cover is blown." said one of the three. "Who are you?" asked Naruko and she took out a kunai. "Oh what do we have here. You are a brave one ain't you. Oh whatever we are Zaku, Dosu, Kin and we are from the sound village."

"Sound village? We have never heard of it." Naruko said. "Well it's not important we are here to kill that uchiha. Step aside we will kill that uchiha and go on are own way." Zaku said. Menma was so frustrated at that so he shouted at the sound team"WE WILL NEVER ABADDON OUR FRIEND AND COMRADES." "Well its your loss we will kill you then the uchiha." Dosu said then Menma smiled and said "We outnumber you." "Even if you trash outnumber us by 100 we will still win." said Zaku.

Menma and Naruko smiled and did cross hand sign and shouted "Shadow Clone Jutsu." then 50 clones of Menma and 50 of naruko. But to the shock of team 7 the sound team was not affected at the amount then dosu raised and fired some wave which destroyed almost 50 of the shadow clones. They were shocked at that but Naruko said" Let's split ok. Sai and Hinata would fight that girl. Menma would fight the other guy and I will handle the leader of them. Once you are finished help other." they nodded and splited and started to attack the enemy which they were alloted.

Hinata and Sai had a little easy time as sai was out of the range of Kin's genjutsu and was summoning animal to help Hinata and distract the opponent. Hinata with her byakugan saw right through Kin's genjutsu as it was not that high level. So she started to disrupt Kin's chakra flow and beat her with a chop to a neck.

Menma summoned clones and distracted Zaku with while he was doing hand signs then he did lightning style : lightning ball. Zaku saw this and send a sound wave which dispersed it. Menma was shocked at that and asked how did he do that and Zaku explained that sound travels through a medium and for now it is wind and wind mostly nullifys lighting that is why. Menma was shocked at that and he didn't think about it. Zaku was going to launch another attack but a animal stopped him and Hinata came behind him and shut down his chakra flow and it rendered him unconscious.

Naruko was gonna attack the Dosu guy but a evil wave of chakra spread throughout the area. Everybody gulped at that and Naruko thought 'this is coming from where sasuke is.' then she turned around and saw Sasuke rising but there something was not right about him. He had some purple chakra around him and he had some black tattoos around body and it is coming from neck where that mark is. Sasuke saw Dosu was about to attack Naruko but he blissed Dosu and caught Dosu with his throat in his hand and started to squeeze it.

Naruko saw this and told Sasuke  stop but he didn't and he said in a monoton voice"They were attacking you and they now have to pay." he was about to crush it but Naruko hugged him from behind and said" This is not who you are. Stop this Sasuke now. Please. "After hearing that Sasuke's curse seal began to retreat and he threw Dosu away. Dosu crashed at a tree and he coughed out blood and he said" Please let us leave, we will go and not trouble you all. Take this and let us leave. "he then threw a earth scroll at them. Sasuke caught it and nodded at him so Dosu took Zaku and Kin and left.

Then the whole team left and start to head towards the tower. While they were going Sasuke noticed while hoping through the trees that they were moving in circles so he asked Hinata to activate her byakugan as he can feel burning sensation if he uses his chakra. She nodded and activated byakugan and saw that it was a genjutsu and she told the team. "We didn't think you would notice. Oh well, Now hand over your scroll otherwise we would kill you all."a voice came and Sasuke scoffed at that. The rain ninjas got angry at that so they attacked. He at saw that this was another genjutsu and told the team the real locations of the three. The three panicked at that and team took advantage at that and defeated them easily and luckily the team had an earth scroll which they needed to pass. They celebrated for that a little bit but decided that they need rest so they moved fast to the tower.

They reached the tower on the third day and they opened the scrolls and there was puff and there came Naruto and itachi.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. I am starting to get the feel of writing back so I will try to upload more. So wait for next chapters.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)