Chapter 19

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Naruto got congratulations on winning the Chunin Exams. He met his team and they congratulated him and he nodded. Itachi was healed by the medics and there were no permanent damage. They went to have barbaque to celebrate Naruto winning the exams. During eating Naruto half asked half joked Itachi "I hope you don't dislike for me winning the exams or slamming a rasengan on you." Itachi eye was twitching and Yugao laughed and Shikau smirked. "I already knew that I can't win. So no I don't dislike you and for the last part I would take revenge one day." Itachi said with a smirk.

Naruto just smirked and said "You require a decade worth of training to even hurt me." he laughed at Itachi as his plan backed fire. After talking and eating they got out of the restaurant. They went back to home and rested.

The next day Naruto got up and did his morning routine and got ready to meet with his sensei at the hokage's tower for the result of the Chunin Exams. They met at the tower and greeted each other. They entered the tower and saw the secretary and he guided them to the council chamber. They entered the chamber and all eyes were on Naruto. Shikaku took his seat as the Nara head.

Then Minato started "As you know you are here so we can decide that if you're a chunin or not." the team nodded. "Yugao uzuki" she stepped forward. "The results are great, you did great at the exam and you're very good at kenjutsu and ninjutsu and average at taijutsu. We discussed it and now from here on we are promiting Yugao Uzuki as a chunin." Minato said and gave her a chunin jacket she took it and put it on and she stepped back.

" Itachi Uchia "and he stepped forward." The results are great for you too and you did great at the exam as well. You are grat at kenjutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu and average at taijutsu. We discussed and from now on you are promoted to a chunin. "Minato said and gave Itachi his chunin jacket which he took and wore. Fugaku had pride in his eyes.

" Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. " and he stepped forward." Your results are the best from the participants in the chunin exams and you're great at kenjutsu, ninjutsu, fuinjutsu, taijutsu and average at medical jutsu." AN(Naruto learned some basic jutsu from hiruzen after his sensei almost died.) "We discussed and you are not promoted to chunnin." the team was about to protest but Mianto continued "Instead you are promoted to a jonin because we saw your skills and intelligence at the exams and decided you have all requirements to be a jonin." Minato explained and was smiling and he had pride in his eyes. He gave Naruto the jonin jacket and Naruto wore it.

The team was shocked that Naruto directly got promoted to jonin. They were also happy for him because he got promoted. Then Minato said" The team is dismissed and Naruto you will come to my office 2 hours later after I finish discussing with the council I want to talk to you in private. " The team nodded and left. Naruto knew what Minato want to talk about. Kurama said" They all are power hungry. They saw your power and now want you back after they kicked you out of their home. "Naruto agreed with kurama.

2 hours later he got to the hokage's tower and knocked at the door. He heard" Come in" and he entered the office and saw Minato, Kushina, and Jiraya . They greeted him and he just nodded his head. Minato now came to main point and said "Naruto now I know you that why you are here so I coming straight to the point. First question is How do you have wood style and rinnegan? Second is why didn't you tell us?Third is how did you learn rasengan and your mother's kenjutsu style. "

Naruto nodded and started "If you know that only senju can have wood style so I am a senju I don't know how. As for rinnegan I don't know. For the second question the answer is that if put some attention on me after my siblings were born and trained me then I would have told you. For the third I don't want to say it because it is my secret. "