Chapter 39

AN (Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

The next day the whole team helped the village to get rebuild. Naruto and Tenzo used there mokuton to help the village get rebuild and it helped greatly. After a week the village recovered 95% from the invasion. There was a fight between Sasuke and Menma but Itachi stopped it and scolded Sasuke while Naruto did the same with Menma. Naruto also bring Yugao with him to show her his team. She also helped Menma and Hinata in water style : raging wave she also gave Naruko her old kenjutsu sword and gave her tips on how to wield a sword and how to slice.

Naruto trained them on how to break a genjutsu. Then came godfather of Menma, Naruko and Naruto and he left a bad impression on Naruko as when he tried to peep in the hot springs and she with other girls smacked him around. Then Jiraya suggested to her that she should learn some medical ninjutsu from Tsunade to help her team and Tsunade agreed after Naruto and Naruko begging her to. Menma got the toad summoning contract, Naruko got slug summoning contract and Sasuke got hawk summoning contract. Jiraya started to train Menma on rasengan and summoning just, Naruko started to learn mystic palm just and Sasuke started to train to get 3 tomoe sharingan. Naruto helped Hinata in her taijutsu and Sai in his kenjutsu.

All in all the training for team 7 was going well. After a week Sasuke was coming back home alone after training with Itachi and then Itachi left as he had a date with Izumi and he couldn't be late otherwise there would be consequences for him. Then Sasuke heard some trees rushling and he said " You all can come out now" . Then four ninjas came down and looked at Sasuke and one of them asked "Is this the brat that Orochimaru-sama asked us to bring." one with six arms asked and guy with white hair nodded and said to Sasuke "You are Sasuke Uchiha right?" and Sasuke nodded but sasuke asked " Who all are you? and why you all are here?" while getting into his inceptor fist stances.

The one who was fat and had orange hair started to laugh and say "Do you really think that you can defeat us. As for why we are here, We came here to take you to Orochimaru-sama and if you don't come willingly we will force you to come." Sasuke smirked and said "Why would I want to go with a pedophile snake who always lose." at that the four shinobi got mad and rushed at Sasuke. Sasuke had to activate his sharingan as the four shinobis were at least jonin level. Sasuke dodged a punch from the fat guy and used the momentum to kick him in the stomach and send him flying to a nearby wall.
Sasuke then blocked a punch from white haired guy but another hand emerged from the guy and hit Sasuke on his forehead and send Sasuke to a building and crashed in a wall.

After that four of them landed in front of him and they had there curse mark activated and one by one everyone punched sasuke and Sasuke coughed out blood in huge amounts. Then he remembered what Naruto sensei said.

Flashback

When Naruto was teaching Sasuke how to make a chidori he said to Sasuke "Sasuke remember this everytime when you are in danger." and Sasuke was eager to here what it is. "It is that if your opponent is strong and you can't defeat it is ok to retreat and not let your pride come in front of you. You should and train to get strong and defeat the enemy other day than dieing there." Sasuke nodded at that and then Naruto placed his hands on sasuke shoulder and mark of flying ryajin appeared on his shoulder and Sasuke looked at the mark and then at Naruto and asked" Sensei what is this? " Naruto smiled and said" This is a mark that will keep you safe and you can summon me when you are in danger. When you will channel your chakra towards the shoulder I can come there to help you. " and sasuke smiled and nodded.

End of the Flashback

Sasuke channeled some chakra towards the mark and saw the mark became visable for 2 seconds and then vanished. Sound 4 also saw this and got on there guard but when nothing happened they started to laugh and Sasuke started to curse inside his mind but then there was a yellow flash and Naruto was there in his night dress with his fishnet shirt underneath it. Sasuke sweat dropped at that and Naruto saw that and shouted "HEY IT IS YOUR FAULT AS I WAS SLEEPING AND YOU CALLED ME RIGHT NOW." then he saw how Sasuke was beaten up and his hairs shadowed his eyes. Then he saw the sound 4 and he said "You all did this to him?" then the girl came in front of the 3 and said "Who the fuck are you? And yes we did this to him you fucking piece of shit." but she soon regretted saying that as a huge amount of Ki (Killing intent not ki from dbz.) was pointed towards her and she started to tremble.

Naruto raised his head and asked" Aren't you Tayuya who is specliased in genjutsu and curse a lot. "and Tayuya was shocked and she asked" H-how do you know that? " Naruto just smiled creepily and said" It is for me to know and for you to figure it out. " and then Naruto uses his swift release and kills kidimaru, jirobo, sukon and ukon by snapping there necks and coming back to his place. Tayuya when heard something cracking she turned around and saw that the sound 4 was dead except her. She turned to face Naruto and got scared as he was staring at her like he was looking onto her soul. Then Naruto suddenly dispersed and came behind her and whispered "Too bad you lost in your quest" and then he killed her by a kunai which he have sealed inside his hands with the help of sealing.

Naruto sighed as he didn't like killing but he have to do these things. Then he turned towards Sasuke and saw him passed out so Naruto picked up sasuke and body flickered to the hospital.

AN (Another chapter done. I hope you like it. It was very short that Naruto came and killed everyone but I honestly think I have made Naruto to op so what do you think should I do something about it or should I keep this tell me in the comments.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)