Chapter 34

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. Let's begin the chapter.)

Every gennin was standing on the ground of the chunin exam stadium. There was Hayate standing there waiting for everyone to come and the crowd to calmed down. They were shouting in joy and placing bet on who would win.

Up in the kage's booth there was Minato who was the Fourth Hokage and there was the Kazekage who had his face covered and Minato already knew that is Orochimaru. Orochimaru greeted Minato and he did the same then Orochimaru said "I am interested on who will win. I would bet on my son Gaara against the uchiha, what do you think about it hokage dono." Minato hold the scoff on the statement of Orochimaru. He thought ' Orochimaru you have to know that Rasa don't like his son Gaara.' but Minato said" I believe Sasuke would win as he is trained by my two best jonins, first is my son and second is Itachi Uchiha. So I am pretty sure that he would win. "

Minato saw that everyone was here so he stood up and walked towards the edge and started" Welcome everyone to the final stage of Chunin Exams. "then everyone cheered and roared and Minato waited them to calm then down and after they calmed down he continued" I will not take a lot of your time so I will say one thing and that is to do your best. " then he walked back and took his seat." You are pretty good in giving speeches Hokage dono. "Orochimaru said and Minato just waved it off.

Hayate then said" Now we are starting the first match *cough* of the chunin exams which *cough* is between Menma Uzumaki Namikaze *cough* vs Neji Hyuga. So please *cough* you both stay here and the rest of you *cough* go up to the fighter's booth. " so both Menma and Neji stayed there and the rest went up. They were discussing who would win and mostly everyone was saying that Neji would win as he was the prodigy of the hyuga but team 7 was sure that menma would win.

"Are both ready? *cough*" both Menma and Neji nodded but Neji had a cocky smirk on his face. Hayate then raised his hand and said "Hajime." both the fighters were just standing there and Neji said "Tap out now because fate is on my side and I'll win." Menma glared at him and said "I'll beat your ass to show that fate is nothing and to get revenge for what you did to Hinata." Neji just scoffed at that and said "Hinata got what she deserved, she was not quitting so I had to show her that fate was on my side." Menma gritted his teeth at that.

Then he rushed at Neji and Neji smirked then he threw a punch at Neji but he dodged and he delivered juken strike to Menma and he said" Don't you know not to battle with a Hyuga in taijutsu battle. " now Menma smirked and said" I didn't. " then he puffed and Neji was shocked and  he activated byakugan to see where Menma is and he found Menma on the tree and then Menma send shadow clones to attack Neji. Neji smirked and said" This won't work on me. " and he started destroying the shadow clones.

Up in the fighters booth

Naruko asked Naruto" Oni chan what is Menma doing? " Naruto looked at her then at the fight and said" I have given Menma a clue but he have to figure out it. " Naruko was confused but shebdidn't asked anymore questions and looked at the fight."

To the fight

Menma keep sending the shadow clones at Neji but Neji said "It is futile, you'll lose here as the fate is on my site." then he destroyed other clone but he didn't saw a clone coming from his blind spot and it hit him. Everyone gasped at that but most of them thought it was a fluke. Neji destroyed the clone and thought 'Did he discovered my blind spot. No he is a fool and must have thought that it was fluke.'

Up at the tree received the memories of the shadow clone that hit Neji and he thought 'It is just what Naruto oni chan said that Hyuga's have blind spot.'

Flashback

During Naruto training Menma on the special move he said "Menma remember this it would be useful for you and you might win the match." Menma was interested so he wanted to listen. "No Hyuga can have 360 degree vision they have a blind spot
But you have to find it as I want you to experience gathering information on the enemy." menma nodded and they continued there training.

Flashback end

Menma then got down from the tree. Neji said" Finally you have come down. " then Menma rushed at him and Neji said" Doing a same mistake and now you are also not sending a shadow clone so you will lose now. " then he trusted his hand forward. The time seem to slow down for Menma and he dodged the hand from Neji and he thought 'Thank you Naruto onichan this is awesome.' and Menma came behind Neji and the time became normal.

Everyone was shocked at that and was wondering what have happened as one moment they saw Menma was going to get hit and next moment he was standing behind Neji. Itachi turns towards Naruto who was smirking and he asks "You teached him that didn't you." Naruto nodded at the question of Itachi and he said "Menma wanted to learn something unique so I thought why not teach both my brother and sister our kekei genkai the SWIFT RELEASE." Itachi sweat dropped at that but he asked "Can he it  utilise fully?" Naruto shook his head and said "He still needs more training, he would puke after moving around for some time and he have less stamina." Itachi then whispered but Naruto heard it "Everyone don't have fox sealed in them."

Naruto glared at Itachi and said "Kurama already hates uchiha and he will not have any problem killing you." Itachi paled at that and kept his mouth shut and inside Naruto kurama "Thats  right I will have no problem. I like my container." Naruto chuckled in his mind and said "I am grateful Kurama to have you as well." Kurama grumbled and said "Don't do this I hate when you get centimental." Naruto just smiled and watched Menma fight Neji.

Menma was beating Neji and he was mocking Neji and it was getting to Neji and he was doing sloppy moves. Menma made a shadow clone and it was coming from Neji's blind spot and he was doing hand signs. Then the clone shouted "Lightning Style : Lightning Pulse." Neji didn't have any time to dodge as it and it hit Neji. Neji screamed for 5 seconds and then clone came from the ground and hit Neji on the chin and he dropped to the ground. He tryed to move but menma said "Don't try this justu doesn't let your nerves move so stay still and listen." Neji stopped moving and listened to Menma "You always say that fate is already set on the stone but you are wrong. I was a failure because I was not powerful but now you see that I can even beat you that shows that shows that fate is not set on stone. Hinata also told us about the branch family and she wanted to protect them but what did you do to her, you beat her so badly and she always supported you. " Neji didn't do anything.

At that moment Hayate came down and he declared Menma the winner and everyone cheered for him. Then medics came and took Neji away to medical room and while going he thought 'Maybe my fate is not set on a stone.'

At the kage's booth

"You and your son both are good at giving speechs." Minato chuckled at that and Minato said "Neji is not ready to be a Chunin as he don't have a mind set to be a Chunin." Orochimaru agreed but said "Your son could be a Chunin as he first gathered information on his enemy and then attacked and it was also planned ." Minato agreed on that.

Then the next match was between Shino and Kankuro but Kankuro forfeited and the crowd booed at it. The next match was between Shikamaru and Temari. This went same as canon. The Fourth match was between sai and Naruko..

But you have to wait for the next chapter.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. What will happen? Wait and see in the next chapter.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)