Chapter 22

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. I did not bring any chapter these 2 days because I was rewatching the anime and I wanted to take a break I hope you understand. Let's begin the chapter.)

Minato nodded his head and told "Ok you all will get a part of the bounty on Garin and Naruto you come here tomorrow and I'll give you your mask and dress and then I will give the place where the anbu headquarters are then you would go and start your journey Dragon." They nodded and left Naruto asked them" Wanna join me on Ichiraku's I am very hungry? "Itachi shrugged and followed and Yugao said" I am a little busy but you should continue on. "Itachi and Naruto both saw the sadness in her eyes but left to have ramen.

The Next day

Naruto got to the Hokage's tower and the he got to the office and knocked the door and a voice came" Come in "and he entered then Minato noticed it was Naruto and he greeted him and he nodded his head. Then Minato gave him the dress/uniform of anbu and a mask in which dragon wad ingraved and he took and changed it very quickly. Minato gave him a slip and he took it and body flickered out of there and got to the destination and saw a dog anbu there and he recognised him as Kakashi senpai. He greeted and Kakashi just nodded and took him to the underground base and the rest of the anbu were shocked.

They were shocked because he was short compared to the others and they thought "How can a little brat came here? How do he have a mask of leaf?" Kakashi and Naruto saw all the looks but shrugged it off and Kakashi continued showing Naruto around and where he might sleep if he choses. After some hours Minato came there and announced the new comer dragon. The Anbu Commander knew who dragon was because he only requested him to join.

Then he said "Hokage sama if you don't mind we would like to test his skills to see in which team we should put him in." Minato nodded and Naruto moved forward on the ring and 2 elite anbu came. The commander said "Don't worry about losing or winning we only see your skills and choose to put on what team you are in." Naruto nodded his and understood it. Then match started the 2 anbu rushed and Naruto just stood there.

Everybody was confused and Minato just smirked and the 2 anbu cut him but he poofed and Naruto came from beneath and did the Earth style:Headhunter Jutsu. Then the anbu was going to come out but there paper bombs down and the anbu that was down was knocked out and his legs were burned a little and the anbu that was up was send flying off. Then Naruto did the Lightning style:flash step. He came above the anbu and slammed a rasengan on his gut which knocked him out.

The commander was impressed and he expected it and the other anbus except Kakashi was extremely shocked that a kid have defeated 2 elite anbu. Then the commander then said "He would on Team Hunter. Dragon congratulations you are now officially a anbu and you would go on the missions after you read the rules and can communicate with others in our secret language." Naruto nodded and everyone was shocked because a rookie was in the strongest anbu team. Naruto got to learning the things what he needed to do.

Naruto learned all the things within a day because of his rinnegan. He and his team was summoned to the office and they got there mission which was capture or kill Orochimaru which had fled from the village and have became a rouge ninja. They left and packed all there as fast as they could. They left the gates and rushed out of the village. They rushed for a day and saw orochimaru at a camp he set. They saw a baby approx 3 years old and she was a girl with red hair. Naruto didn't know what but he could feel she is his family but he couldn't know who it is. The captain in the secret language said "Dragon on right and parrot on left and crow on behind and I would be at front."

They nodded there head and got to there position. They were waiting for there captain to give them a signal and after few minutes they got the signal and they attacked they entered the camp and they saw paper bombs lighting up and there eyes widen but Naruto did hand signs on time and a wooden dome protected all of them. The anbu captain nodded his head in acknowledgment and they continued on catching Orochimaru. After few minutes they catched up and Orochimaru cursed himself and thought "I was sure that someone must be hurt and I could escape.". Then he saw there was 5 normal anbu and one shorter anbu.

He stopped and thought that he is a sannin and that he could take care of them and be on his way and he don't have to worry the rest of journey. As soon as he stopped all anbu dropped to the ground and got to there fighting stances. Orochimaru chuckled a little and said "Look what we've got here anbus from leaf I knew they were going to send some anbus but I didn't think they would send 5 anbus and a kid. Are they underestimating me? I am a freaking sannin." AN(No one knows the strongest or weakest team other than anbu and Hokage.)

Orochimaru got on his snake stances and rushed at parrot and tried to knock out him unconscious fast but parrot dodged it and sliced Orochimaru in half but it turns out to be a mud clone and he emereges from the ground behind dragon and tried to cut him but he was sent flying back by a almighty push but he didn't heard the attack's name. He was confused as to how he was sent flying back but he recovered fast and attacked again but was stopped by the captain and they got on a kenjutsu battle and Naruto made shadow clones and waited for the moment. Then as soon ss they were ready and he did earth style:body binding jutsu. His shadow clones did fire style:fire dragon and wind style :wind bullet. Orochimaru was binded and he was shocked that he was captured so easily and then he saw the two attacks coming at him.

Then there was fire blaze at the place. After few seconds they saw a sheded skin. They got on there guard and Orochimaru got behind crow and caught him off guard and knocked him out. The captain rushed at him and Naruto did the hand signs and did wood style:four pillar prison. Everyone there was shocked the anbu's because they do not know any of skills and Orochimaru because of the wood style that Naruto possess then he thought about the child that survived his experiments but got his thoughts out because the child should be older than the anbu. He is a different person who awakened mokuton and Orochimaru thought ' I would like to have his body but I don't have time.'

Then he summoned a large snake and broke the prison Orochimaru thought "Shit!! I can't bring the child to experiment but it doesn't matter as I can come back later for her." then the snake swallowed Orochimaru and dug a hole and left. The anbu captain was pissed at inside but hid it very well and said "We've failed the mission let's go back to the village and report the hokage." they nodded but before they left dragon stopped them and said "I can't just leave a child here." the captain sighed and said "Dragon it is not our duty to keep her safe."

Naruto looked sadly at the child but light bulp lit up then he said "Orochimaru was kidnapping a child. There must be a reason he chose to kidnap her what if we take her to Hokage she must have special ability to catch Orochimaru eyes." the captain saw a glint in dragon's eye but he accepted it nonetheless and they took the kid and left. Throughout the way Naruto asked kid some questions like" What is your name? Where do you live? Do you have parents? Where are they? "

She answered" My name is Karin Uzumaki. "they all were shocked that there was uzumaki left after the destruction of uzu. Then she continued" I don't where did I live. I didn't know any of my parents I lived in a orphanage. "they nodded and said" Don't worry kid we will save you. "she nodded and they reached the village the day after they gave the report and Minato was shocked that there was a another uzumaki left and he took the kid his home. He introduces Karin to everyone and they introduce them to Karin . Naruto was happy for Karin and continued his anbu work.

Timeskip 3 years

Dragon is summoned infornt of the new anbu members they were none other than i-

Cliffhanger no jutsu

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. Who are the new recruits? What will happen now? FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS IN OUR NEXT CHAPTER OF NARUTO BALL Z.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)