Chapter 8

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter and this might be a big chapter so get ready.)

The next day the three new genins reached academy roof to meet their sensei. They got there at 8:30 and there sensei got 5 minutes late.

They all sat at the stairs and there sensei sat at the railing and he started "Hello I am your jonin sensei Shikaku Nara. Tell me your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies and dream." Shikaku the  jonin sensei of the team said. "Sensei can you show us how to do it?" asked Yugao. Shikaku muttered troublesome and started " My name is Shikaku Nara my likes are sleeping and watching clouds and doing damned paperwork, My dislike are troublesome womens and paperwork." Yugao eye was twitching and Itachi and Naruto began lagh out loud. Shikaku continued and ignored the glare sent by Yugao "My hobbies are my likes and my dream... I have not thought of it. Now you purple"

"My name is Yugao Uzuki not purple my likes are my friends my family and traning, My dislikes are rapist and perverts. My hobbies are enjoying my time with my friends and traning and my dream is to become a Anbu head captain." Yugao ended Shikaku nodded and motioned Itachi to continue. He nodded and started" My name is Itachi Uchia my likes are tomato ,my friends, family and traning. My dislikes are rapist perverts and my hobbies are spending my time with my friends and family and training. My dream I have not thought about it. "Itachi ended Shikaku nodded again and moitoned Naruto to start.

Naruto started" My name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze. My likes are my friends, my family and training. My dislikes are rapist and perverts. My hobbies are same as Itachi and my dream is to become the strongest ninja in the whole ninja world "Naruto ended but Shikaku said" It's a pretty big goal so you have to work a lot hard to achieve it." Naruto nodded. Shikaku started again "Originally there would be a test to determine if you all would be a genin team but I am to lazy for it so I will see your skills and take two of you and other one will go back to academy-" He was cut of by Yugao "You can't do that we have to be take a test not this. We can't lose our friendship for your laziness." and Shikaku says "I can do whatever I want . " Then Yugao stood up and says "You cannot do that and I can't leave my friends behind me for my selfish reasons sorry sensei but I will like to go back to the academy and wait for the right sensei." Yugao said. "Means less work for me" Shikaku shrugged and yugao started to walk towards the exit but stopped when she heard both Naruto and Itachi said "STOP!!" ( While shikaku yugao were talking both itachi and naruto was listening with closed eyes.)

Both Itachi and Naruto opened their eyes and stared at Shikaku and both said in unison "We also can't leave our friend and teamate behind" after they also stood up and started to walk towards the exit but was stopped again when they heard shikaku said " Stop you all pass" The three of them turned at stared at Shikaku with confused eyes and got back to there seats. "As you know Konaha is the strongest shinobi village because it priorities are teamwork that is why they are at the top so there is a test for new genin teams to see if they would work as a team and you all passed it. Now you're officially team 7. Tomorrow we will take our first mission from the Hokage so be at the Hokage tower at 8 and don't be late. "He said and puff later he was not there. The three genins groan and went back to there homes.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like this big chapter.)

Till next time fellas