Chapter 15

AN(Hello there. I am AJ and I am back with another chapter. I hope you like it. As I said this would be a big chapter. So sit down and bring snacks and let's begin chapter.)

Naruto opened his eyes but closed it after bright light hit his eyes. Then his eyes began to adjust at the light and he starts to look throughout the room then he spotted his team sitting beside the door and waiting for him to wake up. As soon as they saw he was up everyone rushed to him (except shikaku he came walking normally.) and started to ask him how he is feeling and etc. Yugao hugged him in tears but quickly let him go because how embarrassing it was. Then Shikaku asked the main question "Naruto how did you healed me because I know you don't know medical ninjutsu?"

Naruto sighed and actitvated his rinnegan with 4 tomoes and showed it to his team. They all were shocked Yugao was shocked because she didn't knew that Naruto have dojutsu and Shikaku was because he knows that Naruto's parents do not possess a dojutsu and for the tomoe's becaus ehe never seen any dojutsu other than the sharingan. He was thinking for the possibilities for how Naruto got the dojutsu. Itachi to was shocked because he can see 4 tomoe and last time he saw the eyes it was 1 tomoe and getting 3 more tomoe is very hard in a year.

Shikaku aksed "Naruto do you know what this dojutsu is and how you got it and the powers of it? Naruto nodded and answered" I know what is this dojutsu is but I don't know how I got it. AN(He said because how sensitive Kurama part it is. That is why he saying this.) it's power but I will tell on one condition that you will not tell anyone. I will reveal when I am ready to show and when I have mastered this power. "

They nodded and he started" This dojutsu is known as rinnegan as to know how I know it's name and powers my godfather have met with a person who have rinnegan and have told me the storys. It have many powers but I don't all of it but I can describe the powers I have used. "They nodded again and he continues" My first power is gravitational manipulation I can push and pull things I can fly but I need more concentration for it. I can increase or decrease weight of any object. Second power is I can summon any summoning animal. Third is I can change my parts of body and shoot rockets from it. AN(He was showing also all the paths like pulling flowers from the vase and pushing it. Summoning a cute fox and changing his hand.) While the fourth power you saw it but I can't show it now because it takes a lot out of me. It can heal people and I can gather intel from it. I would have 2 more powers but still I have to master these powers. "

They all were baffled that Naruto have so many powers from his rinnegan. They nodded and left there ways .Itachi went back to the Uchiha compound to show his father that he have unlocked his sharingan. Yugao went home to master her kenjutsu skills. Shikaku went to research about the new dojutsu.

After half & hour an Anbu came at the hospital and told Naruto that his father have told him to be at the hokage's tower as soon as you dipatch. He nodded and waited after a hour he was dispatched and he shunshined out of there to hokage's tower.

He reached and knocked the door. From anothet side came a voice said "Come in." He entered and saw his mother and father there and he understood what was going to happen but he didn't say anything and let his father and mother continue. "Hello Naruto." they both greeted but he simply nodded. They thought it was a bit rude but shrugged it of.

"Naruto we ha-have to say something to yo-you. We have decided...... that you have to grow up with experience to be alone if there is no one else to help you grow that is why we will give you your own apartment." They said a little bit hesitantly. But to there suprise Naruto did nothing but said" No problem I can understand. " but inside he was was heartbroken and kurama said" They do not know value of you we will show them when the time is right. "

Minato and Kushina were feeling a little bad at seeing the response of Naruto but they thought that they have to do it for the ninja world . Naruto took the keys of the new apartment and went there to see how big apartment is. AN(It was same apartment as normal cannon.) After he checked the apartment he saw he needed his supplies and food. So he went to buy it like some vegetables,fruits, etc and kunai and while he was going to pay for the kunai's he saw a blade that was like this.

It was like Naruto was pulled towards it

It was like Naruto was pulled towards it. After unsteathing it and seeing it's beuaty he understood that this katana was made for him. He tried to add some chakra and it cackled with electricity. Then he bought it and went to his new apartment.

By the time he did these things it was night. He went to the Namikaze household to take his things and move it to his new apartment. He opened the door and went upstairs to his bedroom and he made shadow clones to take his stuff to his new apartment and was coming down to say goodbye to his siblings but he heard something that it broke every bond that he had with his family. They were saying "Menma and Naruko we have a good news for you we have news from your godfather that you two maybe the child of prophecy so we will start your training from another week." after hearing this twins began to cheer and they all were happy.

Naruto did nothing and just  shunshined back to his new apartment and unpacked his things. He went to his bed and cryed till he drifted to sleep.

AN(Another chapter done. I hope you like it. I might or might not bring another chapter today but tomorrow there would be guarantee 2 chapters.)

Till next time fellas. Adios :)