Chapter 43꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

Start from the beginning

"Akira, please take a seat next to me so that we can work on our contracts

"Akira, please take a seat next to me so that we can work on our contracts. BangPD needs your approval, and there are certain clauses for all staff members...don't be scared. Ji-ho, Yunru, and Samiya had theirs as well."Ms Cheong smile reassuredly.

She gestured for you to sit at the window, which relieved you from sitting in the middle section. The bodyguards, however, are still near the centre area, where they can walk around the small hallway through the opening. At least you will be concealed from your Soulmate.

Two soulmates-friends will be so preoccupied with their soulmates that they won't miss you and demand to spend time with you. Yoongi should not get any ideas about shoulder massages, and Twinkies can do it for him. End of story.

As you sat in a window seat, you said, "Ok, Ms Cheong- Unnie

As you sat in a window seat, you said, "Ok, Ms Cheong- Unnie. Just let me get my laptop out.".

She took out a folder with documents and said, "No need, dear. I have your copy of the document you sent me. Let's just read through every clause.". You sign.
At the appropriate places. Bighit has offered you more money than Bumin Clinic, and Yoongi put together.

You will come in four times a week until 2 pm. You have one free day, sick leave, vacation leave, and you can pick either Monday or Friday. You grin with delight.  At least you can relax at home with a good book or do chores or visit the mall or the beach. You can also make new friends in Busan.

Do-Yun told you she's off certain Fridays, and you can schedule a hangout day with her and her daughter. Hanbin told you he would come and see you, perhaps go to the beach or have lunch with you. The thought of Hanbin constricts your heart painfully. How will he react if he discovers that Hobi is your Soulmate? Will He still be a friend outside of the office?

As you sense the presence of your Soulmate, you feel the nervous shivers run through your body. It was a bantering and laughing moment when the Bangtan boys entered, and you can hear Yoongi's dry tone and Jungkook and Jimin's laughter.

The group sat down. Yoongi was looking around for you and frowned when he couldn't see you in the VIP lounge. With raised eyebrows, he questioned this Soulmate.