Chapter 32: Disaster

Start from the beginning

Jasmine came back and sat next to Alessandro, but the guys they now stared at me and Jasmine admiring our bodies, Jasmine realised and looked away uncomfortably.

Both of the guys got up walking to the bathroom, Alessandro signalled H/n/Damien with a 'Let's go' look, "Stau the fuck here" H/n/Damien said both to me and Jasmine

as him and Alessandro got up walking to the bathrooms. Fuck, God help these guys. It was my only chance to grab back my wine so I did.

I didnt fucking know why I wanted to get drunk or why I was drinking?

H/n/Damien Pov:

Me and Alessandro walked together to the men's restroom tensed up, The guys were like 5'9 and 5'7 too fucking short.

I opened the bathroom door, they didn't notice I was standing there so I stayed there listening to their conversation as Alessandro stood behind me.

"The one with the red dress, she's just *Chefs kiss*" the short prick said fixing his collar.

"Nah but the one in black dress, Her body is so fucking beautiful"

"Yeah both of their bodies are fucking hot, this is our only chance"

"Hey, Call an ambulance" I snapped looking at them with anger.

"I'm sorry, why?" The 5'9 bitch asked, "For you and your friend you fucking prick!" I shouted before going to him and throwing the first punch.

"Ow, fuck why did you do that?" He asked getting up from the floor with a bleeding lip. I just punch him again, "Fucking prick!" I spat.

His friend came behind me, I turned Ed around and punch him making him drop to the floor, Alessandro was standing outside not allowing any males come in.

Alessandro's pov:

"Ow, fuck sorry!"

"Shut the fuck up, prick!"

*punch*

I leaned on the wall smirking as I heard the men shout in pain.

"Hey, hey hey stop, don't go in there's some cleaning going on in the bathroom" I said blocking the guys way.

He looked at me abit confused, "Very loud cleaning" I said smiling, the guy left confused. I leaned on the wall again.

"Please, we beg you! We won't say that again or look at the girls!"

*punch*

*punch*

He continued and continued until he opened the door coming out fixing his collar. "How was that cleaning?" I asked smirking as i walked beside him.

"Ohh, it was great" He groaned smirking back at me, I chuckled as we walked towards our table seeing..fuck the girls standing on the chairs and dancing.

Y/n pov:

"My favourite song!" Jasmine shouted as we danced, "And I know that you'll never feel sorry!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Everyone was staring at us but we didn't care nor give a single fuck. I turned to see Alessandro and H/n/Damien rushing to us with an angry expression.

"T-they're coming! *hick* finally!" Jasmine smiled placing down the glass bottle full of wine, "Heyy daddy *hick* we had a girls night!" I shouted with excitment jumping down.

H/n/Damien pov:

Y/n jumped down and landed on her side as he heel broke, Alessandro rushed to Jasmine lifting her off the table, "Fuck, y/n get up!" I shouted mad at her.

I didnt help her up because it's her fault that happened, Alessandro helped Jasmine off the table, "Woohoo!" Jasmine shouted loudly starting to twerk.

"Fucking shit, stop that Jasmine" Alessandro said rolling his eyes as he held her to get out of the restaurant, Y/n eventually got up.

I grabbed her purse as I helped her walk out fo the restaurant, "My car" I told my driver who as parked abit far.

I was standing beside Alessandro as we both waited for our cars to come. Y/n held onto me for balance.

My car came as we got in, "Go to the mansion" I told the driver, he nodded and started driving. Alessandro's car was behind me following me home.

Y/n rested her head on my shoulder as she hicked continuously. "Y/n, why the fuck would you drink? Are you out of your fucking mind!?" I shouted making y/n smile.

She immediately got up holding onto her mouth like she's covering..she wants to..fuck! "Y/n, don't you fucking dare to, I swear!" I said panicking.

"Stop the fucking car, prick!" I ordered the driver, he immediately stopped, y/n opened the door as she got out emptying her stomach.

I held her arms, I looked at Alessandro who had stopped driving because his car was right behind mine, he got out of the car coming towards us.

"Everything good?" He asked checking on y/n, "yep no need to worry" I said holding y/n as she continued her job.

Soon we got back in the car and started driving home again.

Alessamdro's pov:

I couldn't even look at Jasmine, she reached to the radio and started playing music, I switched it off rolling my eyes, "I want fucking *hick* music!" She shouted turning the radio back on.

"Shut the fuck up, after what you did you still want to listen to music?" I snapped, she nodding and started giggling. Fuck me I shouldn't have went to that restaurant at all.

"Jasmine shit the fuck up and control yourself" I said getting irritated. "You look s-so cute when *hick* you're mad" she giggled.

I smiled a little at her cuteness but quickly hid it, "Jasmine, be quiet for me, please. I can't deal with your shit right now" I sighed in annoyance..

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you've had a great day. Any thoughts on the chapter?

(Hate not tolerated)

any thoughts on Alessandro and Jasmine's wedding?

What do you think will happen next?

Words: 1583