Chapter 35- locked in a Snow Globe

Sorry for the chapter delays. But as I promise a Dramione moment is on store for you!

Thanks for waiting!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Paris, France," Hermione said as she stepped into the fireplace and released the floo powder clutched in her hands. Instantly she was engulfed in emerald green flames.

She shut her eyes as she heard a whooshing sound and felt a strong breeze. When she felt her feet touch the ground once more, she found herself standing in a fireplace of a bustling cafe. People milled around and were chatting amongst each other. Some drank their coffees, others read books, some sat happily chatting, and none seemed to have noticed her arrival. Hermione stepped out, dusting herself off.

She heard the crackling of flames behind her and saw Harry emerge from the magnificent flames. He too dusted himself off as he stepped out of the fireplace and stood besides her. He peered around the room, finding it to be quite homey.

A passerby glanced at the two newcomers and stopped in their tracks. It was a young boy maybe in his early teens. When his eyes landed on Harry they grew saucer-wide. He opened his mouth, trying to mouth words and Harry's face grew pink with embarrassment.

"vous êtes Harry Potter!" The boy exclaimed out loud, his voice ringing throughout the room. Everyone stopped what they were doing. The boy finally let his eyes roam and landed on Hermione. The boy almost fainted right then and there. "Et tu H-Hermione Granger?"

This time it was Hermione who was blushing pink. Instantly the once silent and shocked room erupted in loud chatter.

"'Ermione?" " 'Arry Potter?" "le héros de guerre, the war heroes?" Could all be heard. Hermione and Harry stood there awkwardly. Harry gave a sheepish smile.

Theodore appeared next out of the flames but no one took notice of him. They were too occupied with the Golden Duo. Theo awkwardly stood behind Hermione.

"What's going on?" Theo whispered to Hermione.

She looked behind her and saw a very confused Teddy. She gave him a reassuring smile.

"I have no idea, but they seem to know Harry and I," Hermione replied softly.

Finally Draco appeared and the room went dead silent. It was a tad bit eery. Draco however ignored the stares.

"Well are we going to just stand here all day or what?" Draco asked irritated and annoyed. He didn't like the glares he was now receiving.

"Well we can eat breakfast here or somewhere else," Hermione suggested.

"I fancy that idea. I'm starving," Theo added patting his stomach.

"But maybe we should go somewhere where there aren't people sending Draco death glares," Theo whispered in Hermione's ear.

She glanced at Draco and saw him looking bored. His hands were still hidden in his coat pockets and he was looking at the ground. He seemed careless about the stares he was getting but Hermione knew that he was terribly uncomfortable but simply didn't wish to show it.

"I know a nice restaurant close to here, but its full of muggles," Hermione warned the two Slytherin boys.

"You act like we never met a muggle before," Theo said.

"Just informing you before either one of you start complaining. Or we can stay here," Hermione replied.

"No the muggle place is good," Theo hurriedly replied. He felt like eating crepes.