Chapter 32

Happy New Years (its exactly 12 AM on the dot and its freezing. Well as cold as it can get on an island when compared to the mainland and etc.) my awesome fans! Thought I would start trying to kick the new year off with posting a new chapter and working on my resolution to update more frequently.

Enjoy this chapter should be better then the last one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where's Rome?" She asked him, quickly changing the subject. She saw Draco's eyes grow a cloudy grey. "He's alright, right?

"Geez Granger, you make it sound like I murdered him or something," at this he noticeably rolled his eyes at her. "He wasn't feeling to well so he went back to sleep. "

"What were you two talking about when I walked in?" She questioned.

"Must you know everything Granger?" He asked but didn't stop for an answer. "Oh wait I forgot you're a know-it-all."

Hermione openly rolled her eyes. Theo shook his head.

"I'm going to go look for Harry," Hermione stated, walking away. Not bothering to even glance at Draco.

Theo watched Hermione walked away. He swallowed down the Piece of chocolate he was eating and cleared his throat. A glass of water would've been amazing just then.

"Why are you being so mean to her?" Theo asked. "For someone who just admitted that he liked her in front of all our peers, you sure have an odd way of showing it. "

"It's none of your damn business," Draco snapped back.

"Bloody hell it is!" Theo yelled back, his green eyes hard.

Theo knew he told Drake that he was hands off, but Draco's sudden behavior switch was making him question his decision. He wanted Draco to be happy, but if that meant tormenting Hermione for a greater scheme of things, he didn't think he could stand by idle. He didn't know what was going in Draco's twisted mind.

Theo calmed himself down and looked at Draco, reading him. Draco looked troubled and stressed. He sighed.

"What's wrong drake? You don't just act up for no reason. What's going on?" He asked, his gut telling him Draco was hiding something.

Draco looked the other way. He didn't even know what was wrong with him. He seemed to have simply woke up on he wrong side of the bed today. He was more paranoid than usual.

Theo sighed dramatically once more.

"Tell me when you're ready mate," Theo told him patting him on the shoulder as he walked past him.

Draco said nothing and was emotionless. He kept on the mask.

--------------------

Hermione found Harry walking out of the Gryffindor tower.

"Harry!" She called out his name to get his attention.

He looked towards her direction and smiled when seeing it was her. He met her halfway.

"You want to take a walk?" She asked him. Finding that there truly was nothing else to do. Harry agreed.

Neither knew where they were going, they just walked and walked. It surprised Hermione when she finally took in her soundings and saw that they were at the boathouse. It was absolutely freezing out, but it felt good in a numb way.

They didn't dare enter the boathouse, the memory of Snape being killed there present in their minds. They didn't feel like disturbing his resting place in a way. That was where Snape took his last breath, where he spoke his last words. It saddened them both immensely.