Chapter 31

This chapter is super boring. Sorry for that. Kind of got out of sync with it will try better with next update. Sorry I made you wait for a crappy chapter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERMIONE'S POV

(Begin flashbacks)

Blue.

Green.

Blue and green.

Green and blue.

Sparkling, twinkling, shining bright.

Blue.

Green.

Blonde hair blowing in the wind, the light trickling through his locks. His smile, so carefree, so breathtakingly beautiful. He was beautiful.

"Well are you coming?" His lips moved, his voice like honey.

"Of course, don't be silly," I replied.

"Well we have to hurry if we're going to make it on time," he stated grabbing my hand in his warm ones.

Green...

No blue.

"You reckon your parents are wondering where you are?" He asked as we walked hand in hand down the sidewalk of the busy street.

"Told them I went to the bookstore and wanted to spend time with myself today. They'll leave me alone," I informed him.

"My rebel girlfriend, actually lying to her parents," he teased.

"Oh, well..." Speechless, what was I to say to that? He did that to me.

He glanced at me his blue eye shining.

"It's alright love, you deserve to live for once," he comforted me.

"What time is the concert?" I asked changing the subject, looking away. Was he real? Was I dreaming?

"It's actually not until later tonight," he confessed with a guilty smile.

"What?! Then why were you rushing me?" I asked exasperated.

"I wanted to spend more time with you."

I pretended to roll my eyes as I hid the creeping blush.

"We've been together everyday for the past two weeks," I informed him.

"And still that isn't enough. I want to be with you every second of every day for the rest of my life," he said as he squeezed my hand and gazed lovingly at me. "I don't ever want to forget you or live without you. You are my life now."

(Next memory)

His heart beat beneath me, our naked skin exchanging each others warmth. His arms were wrapped around my exposed torso and my head rested on his toned chest.

We breathed to the same steady rhythm of our hearts. I closed my eyes savoring the moment, him, us.

"I love you," he whispered. "Forever and always."

(Scene changes)

"Marry me," he told me looking me straight in the eyes. He was kneeling on one knee and in his hand held out a ring. Blue and green, the colors intertwined like his eyes.

"I-I..."

(End of flashbacks/ partial regained memories)

My eyes shot open, my heart was racing. I sat up, throwing the sheets off of me. I peered down at my left hand. There was nothing, no ring.