chapter 25

IT WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK IT'S MY FIRST BOOK AND IN REALITY I DIDN'TTHINK ANYONE WOULD READ IT BUT YOU HAD AM SO THANKFULL TO YOU I WISH YOU GOT EVERY HAPPINESS IN LIFE YOU BECOME A MILLIONAIRE OR AT LEARST YOU FOUND SOME MONEY IN YOUR WAY BACK HOME.

This world is really shit it doesn't belong to me or maybe i doesn't belong to this cruel world' yoongi thought himself when he woke up in his studio room after working in night shift he has to go home back before heading back he looked at the photo frame in his studio it was a gift from jimin on his birthday yoongi smiled at it. Yoongi checked his phone there were no messges as always. He continued to look into the frame it's been two years when he said goodbye to jimin at the airport jimin was crying tbh yoongi hate to see him like this but it was for his better future yoongi didn't tell jimin but he also cried like a child when jimin was gone and jin comfort him he really feel jin is annoying many times but some time he is best maybe because he is his only hyeong in the group jihun has move to the seoul also not in their apartment but yes he visit in while many things had been happend in those years jin and namjoon had decided t marry each other we are happy for them there marriage is not that far but 3 months jin is excited or crazy its hard to decide tae and kookie also said that they want to marry but they are just childs so everyone stops them. Jimin is happy there he made a lts of new friends i don't know when will he return back in reality yoongi didn't ask him because if he did he will be start counting the days and cursing the calender they didn't get enough time to talk to much because of diffrent time zones. yoongi missed jimin like crazy as he had telled to younger don't know if jimin did or not surely he did jimin loves yoongi so much.

buzz buzz-

yoongi picked up his phone "hel-"

"hyeong where are you we all are going to amuzement park do you wanna come?" namjoon asked.

"no i wanna sleep i will stay at home "

"i dn't think he can sleep" tae's voice come from the background.

"what did he mean"

"nothing hyeong come home and drive safely"

"yeah yeah i know i'll be home in 20 minutes" yoongi hang up the phone call and leave his studio to go home.

Yoongi reached to the door the door was locked 'didn't they leave' yoongi thought and ring the bell.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yongi jumped on the boy for hugging him jimin smiled at yoongi "welcome back home hyeong" yoongi just hummed in return.

"i missed you" jimin said.

"and i miss you like crazy " yoongi said while hugging not letting ither go.

"hyeong aren't you hungry jin hyeong had cooked breakfast yoongi noded and let jimin go but didn't left his hand like a small child afraid of losing his mother in market.

They eat breakfast in silence just yoongi looking at jimin with full of affection and love.

"why are you staring at me like this" jimin chuckled.

"you are real i mean you really come back?" yongi still was confuse maybe his brain is playing a prank on him.

jimin shift near to older smiling at him and pecked on his lips. "now do you beleive?"

"no now it's more feel like s dream?"

"oh no hyeong i had travel so long see its me you minnie-"

Yoongi kissed jimin with full of lust and lve he had for him he had waited for this day like crazy when he will be able to kiss younger again and will be able to kiss jimin like this he was empty without jimin but now he felt happiness he felt jimin had filled light in his dark world he pulled jimin more and mre close to him he didn't want jimin to be far from him for even a minute. jimin pulls back as he felt he was lack of breath he looked in yoongi's eyes their were still love int hem who was just looking into his soul  jimin hugged yoongi like a baby and yoongi lift him up and kiss again without breaking the kiss yoongi take jimin to he room and

-door close-