chapter 15

"Best of luck old man and don't come back if you do not succeed" Jin yelled as Yoongi left the house. 

----------------------------------------*

Jimin gets up from his bed as her mom called her for breakfast he couldn't sleep at night peacefully he washes his puffy face and with a small smile and headed to the kitchen where his mom dad and little brother were.

"Did you sleep well dear?" his mom asked as he served breakfast to his son.

 "yeah it was alright" he lied.

Everyone started eating and Jihun [jimin's brother] play with his brother and make him listen to his stories. "and then he jumped from the bench" everyone starts laughing.

-ding dong-

The bell rings and Jihun ran to the door thinking it's one of his friends. After a while they see Jihun running to them "mm a big man with black clothes and a black hat is outside and he is asking if you lived here" Jihun looked at his brother "and I told him you should be but you lived in Seoul". Jimin finishes the food present in his mouth slowly passes Jihun's head "pabo".

Jimin headed to the door and see the man Jihun talk about was none other than Yoongi. 

"Yoongi hyeong" he froze there jimin didn't take a step further nor did yoongi they froze at their place and just looked at each other and scanned the eyes of each other and face for few minutes they both can see that they are not in their best condition.

"Who's it jimin" Mrs park looked at yoongi 

"Oh yoongi dear long time seeing you, how are you? do you know how much I miss you all? Look at you, you grow well, you are still like before tough man." Mrs park hugged yoongi and bring him inside the house.

" Am fine Mrs park and we all are good and you also look the same as before you didn't change a bit"

"oh, you had learned flattering people" Mrs park laughed and made him sit on the breakfast table. "You came at the right time let me serve you some" yoongi just nodded and looked at jimin who was still surprised seeing him.

"Why are you standing sit jimin and finish your food" Jimin sat down and looked at his food. Yoongi just eat his food as Jihun said " So you are one of my brothers living partners" yoongi noded. 

"well am late for school I need to go, hyeong will you drive me," Jihun asked brother jimin nodded and stood up and put his jacket on.

"can I come to?" yoongi asked from behind I kinda miss our old school".

"No you can't," Jihun said from behind he run and hold jimin and tug their hands "I want to drive with my brother".

"its rude baby doesn't say like this yoongi not gonna hurt your brother," M.. Park said seeing Jihun's attitude towards yoongi and yoongi just stare at jimin and jimin looked down controlling his emotions.   

"You can go yoongi he is just being dramatic" Mrs park said. Jihun sighed and pull jimin out with him.

Jimin sat in the driver's seat and Jihun at passenger yoongi was in the backseat. Jihun sing the song at the ride and jimin just smile at his cute brother whether yoongi was busy seeing him outside. As they reached the school everyone headed out from the car Jihun hugged his brother lovingly "bye bro I'll meet you in the evening" 

"okay bye doesn't fight with anyone today" jimin waved his hand as Jihun run into the school jimin just looked at the students walking laughing at the entrance gate.

"Missing the old days," yoongi said standing beside jimin.

"Hmm I am" jimin throws the car keys to yoongi and yoongi catches them "you drive" and jimin sat on the passenger seat. Yoongi hurriedly sits in the driver's seat and starts driving. The ride was silent Jimin looked at yoongi for a while then asked "Why are you here?".

"um- it's a great question" Yoongi scratch behind his neck and give a nervous smile to jimin.

"Okay, I don't want to listen" jimin closed his eyes and laid his head on the window.

"See am sorry whatever-"

"it's okay" jimin interrupt 

"No, I am genuinely sorry guilty-"

"I said it's okay hyeong" yoongi was interrupted again.

And there was silence again.