chapter 21

"ohh who's this handsome guy," jimin said with a smirk.

"stop it bro if you don't am gonna change" Jihun embarrassedd.

"it's not my fault you look really good aww my small brother had grown up" jimin put his hand on his heart dramatically.

 "ohh it'ss not my fault I mean who wantss this adulthood when I know that I had to start working to feed myself" Jihun sighs and earned a laugh from jimin.

" well where is an old man"

"I don't know maybe out"

"okay whatever I had to go I will text you when I will reach home"

"Okay but just don't burn our home"

"Okay, I'll try" Jihun runs off from the house.

I think I should call yoongi where is he? jimin dialed yoongi's number after four  rings yoongi pick up "hyeong where are you" 

"jimin well see am sorry"

"what"

"am on the train I had to return to to Seoul because there is an emergency"

"emergency is ever-"

"Everything is all right meanie it'sust a company problem am at the train am sorry I didn't tell you before I leave I was in hurry and you were out and am sorry I can't tayouyourclub-"

"it all right hyeong you said it was an emergency"

"hmm but am sorry I promise I will make it up to you"

"yes you should"

"I will " hmm jimin cut the phone he felt sad he was happy to go to the club but now he can't go alone their who will handle him if he gets tipsy. Jimin jumped in his bed 'am already missing you hyeong' well I can't waste my time here if I can't go to the club maybe I can go somewhere else umm cafe am sure there will be no amazing cafe. Jimin stood up from his bed wear his shoes and head out from the house. it's 8 pm he had to be out for at least 3 hours until Jihun come home I don't think his friends will mind me or maybe I can close myself in the room hopefully they will not be loud. Jimin see a beautiful cafe ahead of him it was looking cute jimin enter the cafe and there was the sweet smell of coffee which jimin loved he go to the counter to give his order as it was his turn the boy who was on another side of the counter looked at him carefully.

"sorry" jimin said confused by the boy gaze ohhhh am sorry I just think you look like someone I know"

"ohh it's okay maybe you were talking about my brother Jihun he looks like me a little"

"Yes I was thinking about Jihun so you are his brother hi I shun classmate and friend,   the boy said excitingly.

"hi I am jimin"

" you are older than me so can I call you hyeong"

"yes I will love it"

"Okay so hyeong you are too cute" he pinched jimin's cheek and jimin blush.
"thanks"

" so what would you like to have"

"anything which can make my mood bright"

"I would love to but I can't take a break now" 

"yah am not -"

"sorry hyeong I was just joking you sit and I will bring something special for you"

"Okay," jimin rolled his eyes and went to a window seat from where he can see outside he was enjoying the view of the street still missing yoongi when he looked at a cat with his owner.