chapter 23

-after 3 years-

"Yeah, why are you ignoring me" yoongi screamed.

"who started it?" jimin yelled from the room.

" am sorry Nah"

"kept your fucking sorry to yourself"

"why are acting like a child" yoongi stood up from the sofa.

"i-i am acting like a child? yes maybe I am because my boyfriend didn't contact me for a whole month he didn't reply to my texts or calls and I was fucking worried about him but all I  get in return is blame and excuses" Jim walked out of the room with anger and teary eyes.

"park jimin I was busy I had already told you so" yoongi grinned.

"and what about me I always make time for you do  I look like free to you I also had to deal with my dance classes and other projects Min yoongi you are not the only person in this world who has some work to do"

"I didn't say it I don't understand why are you making such a big issue of it"

"am making a big issue yes maybe it's also my fault am sorry am sorry for working about you am sorry to text you or call you and am sorry to make it seems like a big problem "

"I didn't mean it like that you already know"

"How can I know if you don't tell me anything is am suppose to use telepathy because I don't how the fuck that shit works" jimin slams the door and walk out of the apartment.

"not again" yoongi grinned and lock the door of his room and from the background, five figures just watch them with mouths open like they are seeing a movie scene.

Yoongi jumped on his bed which was now more smelling like jimin he wanted to take a nap 'why didn't he understand, I said am sorry, and it's not this big deal, I love him but why he has to be too much' yoongi turned around and punch at pillow out of frustration but he didn't feel relief he just feel more frustrated all he was expecting that when he will return home after a month an angelic smile jimin will hug him and kiss him, he will cuddle with his baby and tell him how busy and tired was he and he is sorry for not able to contact him during work but all he got was a blank face ignoring him which made him frustrating it's not first time he had been not around jimin without contacting him for days he never minds this much he never question he just got happy seeing older and hug him.

Jimin directly ran to his studio he couldn't think of any other place where he can be alone he is not the owner of the place but he was one senior was no one as expected he lock the door from inside trying to make sure he sobbed couldn't hear from outside he just sat on the cold floor of dark studio hugging his knees and his head down. He cried { a/n-ahh that hurts even thinking}. 

KNOCK KNOCK

Jimin got scared who could be it he clear his face with the towel and walked to the door.

"Tae"

"chim chim were you crying again"

"no, I was practicing"

"with lights off come on Chim Chim I know you better than you do yourself" jimin just looked down and tae hugged him jimin hide his face in his best friend's didn't want him to see him like this.

 "it's okay jiminie I had already told you, you should let hyeong know how you feel it's okay to be angry and sad sometimes you don't always have to pull your nice mood on." jimin just hummed on him and tae patted on his back.

"Am not in mod" yoongi screamed in the reply to a knock on his door.

"hyeong you already know it's your fault why did you make him cry," hobi said.

"I know it's my fault but it shouldn't be this big issue"

"Min yoongi you open this fucking door and in return, I will not kill you" jin yelled from the back.

yoongi didn't answer and the door open "how did you" "well the way you all child acts I had to make some spare keys" jin smirked. yoongi just rolled his eyes and dug into bed.

"so great min yoongi was once again successful in his mission to make jimin leave the house."

"I just wanna ask you one thing yoongi"

"what is it?"

" Remember when in high school jimin had an admirer who was crazy for him but he make jiminie that scared that he start crying and you just didn't find him you made him suspended from the school"

"yeah because he made my jiminie cry even there were nothing between us at that time but I don't like the jerk who makes him cry-"

"So why are you being a jerk?"

"hyeong me ?'

"yes, I don't know if you know or not but every time you do something like this or made him feel sad he just go where alone and cry his eyes out and then acts happy around you so you will not feel bad about it" Yoongi eyes widen and he pulled his hair.

"ohh shoot I need to find him hyeong do you have any idea where is he?"

"no I don't but tae run after him"

"ohh okay" yoongi grabbed his jacket and ran out of the house and try calling tae and there was no answer. Yoongi ran into the car and start thinking where would be jimin.

-flashback-

"They look too cute together" Jimin smiled at the couple standing on the stage.
"Yeah, they did" yoongi nodded.

Yeah, thought you liked him jiminie" tae smirk.

"and why ?"

"because isn't he kinda your ideal type"

" tbh when I first saw him I think like this I mean he is so-"

-cough cough-

" but he looks better gulf just like they made for each other" jimin rubbed his neck.

" Yeah he looks good with him and you with me" yoongi sir, k and jimin blushed.

They saw the newly married couple walk to them. jimin waved at them and gulf hugged him and then new hugged jimin
"Congrats to both of you you both look damn good I can't keep my eyes off you too" jimin jumped and mew back hug gulf.
"Ahh thank you jimin you also look hot" mew commented.
"You just married do you want a divorce" yoongi pulled jimin.
"No but jimin did I think he was an innocent child but he looking like a sinner now" gulf laughed.
"You also" yoongi raise a finger to the gulf and they all laughed.
"But jokes aside I wanna talk to you for minutes" gulf pulled jimin with him yoongi tried to follow but he was held by others.
"Hyeong he is not gonna run away with jimin when he had just married," Kookie said and others laugh.
After few minutes they returned and jimin was holding a statue-type figure it was beautiful looking like a happy sun but there was also little sadness in it.
"Do you like it?" mew asked?
"Yes, it's too pretty am gonna kept in my bedside table"jimin smiled big.
"What is this hyeong" tae asked with his curiosity.
"Well, it's the project gulf was working on with jimin and that why I occupied jimin for" mew replied.
"That's beautiful" tae widen his eyes and take the statue from jimin's hand.
"Yeah because its inspiration was the beautiful person stand in front of me" gulf hold jimin.
" Am not this good hyeong you are artistic."
"Enough I had already listen to many good things from you about how great I am" gulf walk to mew and mew hold him.
Jimin smiled and walk to where tae and kook and others were.
" Do you wanna know why jimin was my inspiration" gulf asked and yoongi nodded.
" Jimin is make-light-of he is just like that sun beautiful and sunny who make others think everything is great the way he smiles can light up a dark world he made other cheer and help them as long as he can but at the other side of it there is a sad jimin is belligerent" Gulf smiled.
" I didn't understand much well it was the very high thing to understand_"
"You will" gulf smiled and walked away left yoongi too confused but then he walked to others.
Flashback end -