chapter 10

As the dinner end everyone headed to their rooms leaving the idea of watching a new movie because everyone was too tired for that r maybe because of the little drama over Jimin nickname they all laugh at that moment but they all know where was the conversation was heading too they all were thankful for tae to save the situation.

 As jimin enter his room he decided to take a shower like every day, he was a little confused by the words yoongi had said to mew. is it possible that yoongi is jealous because of mew? why did he say that only he could call him Minnie? why did he pull me his side which make Jimin's heart flutter? many questions were haunting jimin as he enters the shower he decided to ask yoongi it's too much to handle he will ask yoongi directly about why he was rude to mew does he think he is bad person. After finishing the shower jimin wear his blue soft pajamas and headed to yoongi's room. He was standing in front of yoongi's door he decided to knock because he is a good boy and what if hyeong is in an uncomfortable position.

" If it is jin, namjoon please g back am not in the mood"

" no.. hyeong it's me jimin" 

there was  silence for some time "okay come in"

jimin entered the room and see yoongi was laying in the bed he hadn't changed his cloth as he has jumped directly to the bed as he entered the room and it was reality as yoongi has entered his room after dinner he has buried his head in the pillow and was trying to figure out why does he said words like this he was having a mental argument with himself.

"hyeong can I talk to you," jimin asked sitting at yoongi's bed"

"fast I am sleepy," yoongi said in a grumpy voice.

" oh..okay, " jimin feels that yogi doesn't want to talk to him as for yoongi he was still having a mental battle and was so nervous if jimin asked him about what yoongi has said to mew. He wanted to end this conversation as soon as he can.

"did you lea-"

"why did say him that"

yoongi feel like his heart was gonna come out from his chest. "what..what did I say"

"you know hyeong what I am talking about why did you say mew those rude words," jimin asks but as the answer he gets silent. "I know you awake hyeong just tell me and ill go".

"Because he can't call you that not only he no one else can call you meanie" yoongi answered sitting and facing jimin but as he see youngers eyes he faced down feeling not able to look at them. 

"And why is that" 

yoongi couldn't think of an answer he was still thinking why

"why is that hyeong"

still, he didn't get an answer he gets frustrated and yoongi knows jimin will not leave until he got his answer so decided to his mouth do his work. (not like you think) 

"why is-"

"it's because I had discovered meanie why would anyone use it and who is he you just met him a weak ago but you let him hug you like that you let invited him to dinner and now you are fighting and questioning me about what I said to him if you had enough please go from here you are destroying my mood ," yoongi said with a higher voice which hurt joins heart like someone had stabbed him yoongi always do bickering said him mean words but he had never raised his voice on him even the last time someone has raised voice on him was his father. jimin felt his eyes tearing up so he decided t leave.

"oh..sky it all he said and run to his room he locked his door and entered the shower again but this time with clothes on. jimin had been a good boy his whole life until one day his father got disgusted at jimin when he found out he's gay and after that their whole family situation has changed his father always been aggressive with him and his mother at last her mother decided to divorce his husband and she did after living at her own for one year she decided to remarry to her colleague who was a good man but after some years when Jimin's mother gives birth to baby boy jimin decide to give her moms family a little space he was also entering college she decided to move to Seoul with his friends. He tries everything to make everyone surrounds him happy he try his best to stay happy and don't piss anyone off and when yoongis raise his voice at him he fell terrible and wanted to cry so he did.