chapter 11

As yoongi woke up next morning and decided to g out his room with the heavy eyes because he was not able to sleep whole night after jimin has left him alone yoongi feel bad for yelling at him he knows hw bad did the little boy had been feeling after that so he decided he will say sorry to him and try to make up.

"Good morning hyeong" namjoon greeted yoongi.

"good morning " yoongi replied in slow voice trying to find jimin, his door was close maybe he's stil sleeping yoongi thought to himself .

"whats this hyeong you slept in these cloths " namjoon said with giving yoongi a smirk  and get a hummed in return.

"but you doesn't look like you had a sleep" namjoon start questioning which yoongi ignore completely he decided to  headed to the kitchen but only find jin cooking there alone.

"look like someone having great sleep nowdays' jin said teasingly and get only a hummed in replied. 

after few minutes everyone gather for breakfast everyone was sitting on the there seats yoongi feel cold as there was no one on his right side he was looking at the seat where jimin used to sit waiting for him to come but as everyne starts to eat jin said "he had left in the morning".

Yoongi looked up at jin "to where?"

"i don't know he said he has some work to do"

Did jimin leave early because he didn't want to see him yoongi thought to himself.

Everyone stood up from the table after finishing  as JIN asked yoongi  to help him with grosseries shoping so they headed to the supermarket jin added fresh vegetables some juice eggs meat peanut butter as yoongi hold a strawberry jam jar a smile make his way to yoongi's mouth as he remember how the younger liked it but he doesn't eat because he is afraid he'll get fat but he can't stop himself.

" what's so funny," jin asked as he see yoongi smiling in his world. yoongi replies by nodding his head to no.

As they decided to head e jin asked yoongi to stop at the coffee shop as he wanted to have some coffee to warm himself on a cold day. Yoongi stops the car in front of a cafe as he remembers Jimin's favorite cafe he loves waffles and cupcakes from this cafe. As they enter the sweet smell of cookies enter their heart they take the seat and yoongi start to scanning the cafe, he feels two eyes staring at him none other than Kim soekjin but he tried to not look at him. The waitresses came and take their order.

"Now tell me" 

"what"

"you know what I am talking about"

" no, I don't"

"yoongi do you want me to remind you about what you had done these days"

" see I don't know what you are talking about and am not interested in talking about those things with you".

" Just answer me a simple question" " do you like jimin?"

yoongi felt his blood rushing to his face his heartbeat was abnormal by jin's words does he like jimin, jimin is just his dancing but...

"answer min yoongi do you like our jiminie" jin interrupted yoongi's thoughts.