chapter 3

I tell them everything. It doesn't help my feelings too much I also cry at the end but it was fine. They just try to comfort me. "I know how you feel jimin," Mew said, "gulf has also ignored me very much". Gulf looked at him and say " it was because I didn't know about my feeling at that time and also there was a lot of things." Mew just smile at me and kiss gulf on his lips I looked at them and I feel myself smiling. Gulf broke the kiss saying "it's not the time for all this " "sorry jimin it's just I can control myself when I see him" Mew said with a smirk on his face still looking at the gulf. "It's okay " I was happy for them they two are way too cute. I smile and they also laughed with me.

"Well jimin can I ask you something" gulf said
"Yeah sure," I nodded my head.
"Well am an artist and I am working on a new project I wanted to take inspiration from you because your personality just fit my project, can you help me with these," he asked they both were looking at me
"Yeah I will love too, I mean you too seem too cute together, and helping you will make everything better it maybe it can he'll me to think less about Yoongi Hyeong "
They both smiled at me I feel a little embarrassed.
"So let's get to our home and talk about the project further" gulf said I nodded my head. We sit in the car me the back seat and they are both in the front.

I start thinking that it would be better for me to try to leave Hyeong he is never gonna see me like the way I see him. Even thinking about this hurt me I know this gonna be tough but I can jimin you can. Suddenly the car stopped we reached their house. we get off the car and entered the house.
"It's beautiful," I said, it was beautiful everything there give me positive vibes
"Thanks, gulf had lightened everything my house me, and my life," mew said in a flirting tone and back hug gulf. They two were too sweet  I start smiling and wishing Yoongi to give him back a hug like this. No park jimin don't think about Hyeong. 

Let's talk about the project" gulf said to me and took me to the living room. I followed him.
"What do you think about this" gulf ask me after 2 hours he made me understand the project.
"It's really good" I give him heart with my figure I liked his idea well I hadn't worked on something like this but I already love it.
He smiled at me and pat on my head" you are cute"
"What about me?" Mew said as he listen to gulf with a jealousy tone.
"You are not cute but you are my favorite" gulf give a smile to mew and mew again hugged him like he don't want to be separated from him.
I feel like third wheel again.
"Well stay here for dinner," gulf said to me.
I nodded cause I also don't want to face Yoongi Hyeong too soon. I called tae and tell them that I'll be late and he didn't ask me much.

Well I know this chapter has nothing much of yoonmin but it was important to built the story. I hope you like this clingy couple coz they are really cute.