chapter 24

Car stop and it was on the front of jimin's studio where he work yoongi has the strong feeling jimin will be there he entered the studio there was no one to be seen but then yoongi heard Tae's voice.

"so will you tell him?"

"I don't know I hadn't think about this so much"

"but it's a great chance I think you should consider it" other hummed.

'what are they talking about which chance' yoongi thought he knew the other one was jimin he can recognize youngers voice even if he is in the middle of the crowd.

"come on jiminie if would have the chance you have I would have a jump and grab that now daily I got the offer to go abroad" Tae's voice sound excited.

'abroad jimin is going far away from me no but-' yoongi panicked and rushed t the door.

"yeah I know but I don't want to leave you and others and yoongi hying just had returned I want to be with him" yoongi stopped at the door two boys were was sitting on the floor in dim light and jimin's head was on Tae's shoulder.

"fuck jimin when will you learn putting yourself, the first boy,"

"I had I had tried to tell you about my feeling today-"

"and what about that you didn't even tell him that he had to tell you about where he is you didn't make yourself clear and you start crying after that did it look like it counts"

"tae but-"

"no but you are going to use your scholarship of studying abroad did I will make you go I will kidnap you and leave you there" both boys start laughing.

"tae you will," jimin said between laughing "okay I will go,' jimin put his hand in the air.

Yoongi heart broke when he heard that jimin is going to left him he run away out to his car and start driving after driving for fifteen minutes he stopped his car in the parking lot and tears roll down from his cheeks his Minnie is going to leave him no he can stop jimin here and will never go anywhere else just be with him yoongi close his eyes in deep thought.

Jim and Tae reached home and all the way jimin was collecting his courage to face yoongi and others about leaving 

"it will be fine Chim Chim everyone will be happy for you" tae give jimin his boxy smile to nervous jimin and jimin smiles back. They walk into the apartment.

"hey are you okay" jin hugged jimin.

"yes am fine hyeong where is everyone?"

"umm, you didn't' meet yoongi did you" jin raised an eyebrow.

"no hyeong we didn't did he go somewhere" 

"umm no I mean yes he has gone to buy some snacks"

"oh okay"

"everyone jimin has an announcement" tae yelled in the living room and everyone gathered with a confusing face.

"jiminie-" jin face jimin. and hobi said "you are not breaking up with yoongi are you we know yoongi is bas-"

"no there is nothing like this hyeong how can you think like this?" jimin widens his eyes at hobi.

"ohh okay, then what is it?" hobi relived.

"well Ummm-"

"jimin got a scholarship in studying one of worlds best dance school in united states" Tae interrupt jimin. 

"Really jimin" namjoon asked.

"yes hyeong but -"

"ohh it's too cool am happy for you hyeong junkook hugged jimin.

"am proud of you my child today I will make everything your favorite" jin snatch jimin from junkook and tae jumped on the table.

"but did yoongi knows," namjoon asked between celebration and jimin give a sad look?

"no, I hadn't told him yet "

"it's okay we will help you chim" tae hugged his soulmate and jimin hummed.

-time skip-

It's almost dinner time why didn't hyeong come back jimin thought and walked into the room seeing a picture of him and yoongi together from his birthday in Busan. 

"should I in murmured and suddenly the door opens jimin turned and see a yoongi his face was red?

"hyeong did you cr-" jimin was interrupted by a warm hug of yoongi. Yoongi hugged jimin as his whole life depends on him he didn't want to leave him.

"hyeong are you okay am sorry I was angry I said whatever comes into my mouth" yoongi just nodd in no jimin rubbed yoongi's back to comfort him. 

-food is ready- jin yelled from the background.

"hyeong let's eat first," jimin said trying to pull him from yoongi, yoongi just noded jimin start heading to the door but yoongi pulls him back and kiss him with fashion jimin kissed back he had missed yoongi fr one whole month. yoongi continued to kiss jimin passionately for minutes and then pull back in lack of oxygen he looks at jimin's face and then hold his hand and head to the kitchen.

 "It smells great hyeong," namjoon said.

"I know it's cooked by me"

"ohh you are back Hyeon," kookie said as he see yoongi and jimin coming yoongi just noded and make jimin sit on his chair and sit beside him.

Everyone starts eating like daily but little confuse aboutoyoongi.

"you-"

"So when will you leave?' yoongi interrupt jin without looking at jimin still trying to fill his mouth with food until he choked. Everyone got shocked at yoongi's words and look at him then down they know he is not feeling great about this.

"Next week" jimin answered without looking at his hyeong. yoongi just hummed in reply.

rest of dinner was in silence jimin walked into yoongi's room after taking a shower and changing his clothes he know older will be feeling down he had been forgotten about the fight they had in the morning he just wants t to h yogi for this week. He entered the older's room yoongi was on his bed eyes closed jimin just laid beside him and hugged yoongi.

"I was waiting for you"

"you knew it I will come"

"yes, I knew" yoongi wrapped his arms around younger.

"hyeong I don't think I should-"

"shh you should go it's a great opportunity I know that I will miss you like crazy but I can't hold you back baby and maybe tae was right you should be a little selfish."

"hmm"

"jiminie"

"yes hyeong"

"I love you"

"I love you to hyeong" jimin kiss yogi's cheek with a smile and yoongi looked at him how much he os gonna miss this little boy who is his boyfriend who had enough power which can drive yoongi's soul crazy for him he has total control of yoongi's heart. how soft is this boy is he is really like a sun. Yoong Closes the gap between him and Jim's soft plum lip passionately with all his feelings and soul he can give gis everything to this boy how much he was unknown to himself he knows that he loved this boy very much but he didn't know that loving him is not only feeling he has for jimin he wants him to be close to him he didn't want anyone else in life if he had jimin beside him without him he will be a mess a total mess.

After breaking the kiss when they felt breathless yoongi put his head on jimin's chest just to listen to his heartbeat which was his favorite music to hear and they sleep like this for the night.