chapter 14

yoongi opens his eyes slowly as the new sunlight enters through the window but he didn't stand up from his bed in hope of maybe he listens to Jimin's voice calling him and trying to wake him up but nothing like this happened. He stood up from the bed and look himself in the mirror his eyes were swollen and red with a puffy face his brown hair was messed up and he was still wearing the clothes from tomorrow. He brushes his teeth did his business and headed out of his room the house was silent for the first time he just sat on the breakfast table his head down on his slippers.

"Did you sleep well?" namjoon asked rubbing his back he knows it is a stupid question but he couldn't think of anything else and yoongi just nodded at namjoon he didn't know he slept or not.

"Don't worry hyeong you know jimin can't stay angry with you" tae said to comfort him.

" Yes hyeong your know-how is and we all will help you to make up with jimin" kookie added.

Yoongi just kept looking at his feet lost in his thoughts. The door suddenly open all turned around to see who has come yoongi also turned in hope of jimin but it was Jin. 

"Where were you in the morning hyeong," Tae asked.

"Giving Jimin some of his stuff he is heading back to Busan to his parents" everyone got shocked and looked at jin with a questionable face yoongi start tearing up again. 

"It's not what you think his mom had called him saying her and his dad had to g on a business trip so jimin should look after his brother and home because he has classes".

Everyone is nodded with an ohh face. Jin stood near to yoongi and back hug him "how are you old men" receiving a hm in return. "Here is everyone today's meal handing food to hobi. Everyone est in silence yoongi was not in the mood of eating but he still ate a little because as jin said he need the energy to cry more and he didn't want to make everyone else worried for him.

-jins phone ring-

Jin looked at the phone seeing who's calling and hand his phone to yoongi "maybe it's your chance" yoongi looked at the phone it was jimin his heartbeat start raising again and he starts sweating but he wanted t talk to younger tell him that he is sorry for whatever he said he didn't mean it he picked up the phone.

-hyeong am in train- 

yoongi tried t stop his tears as he heard a younger voice which was not the same as before he knew jimin also had cried to whole night because of yoongi, he felt like his heart is breaking into pieces listening to youngers weak voice he never imagined a youngers voice like this. He build up courage and said.

"meanie" 

-call ended-

Yoongi felt like someone had hit him with a rock in his chest. Tears start rolling down again as Jin holds yoongi in his arms yoongi didn't say anything just stays like this.

It was evening yoongi didn't come out of his room he felt terrible and everyone else also.

"So this your plan staying like a rock crying like a baby in your room" jin said as he entered the room.

"Where goes the savage suga who can make everyone scared with one stare he is staring at his slippers like a total fool what are you expecting some magic to happen what are you a seven-year-old school girl" jin toned but didn't get a response.

"Dear min yoongi god had given yu everything so hold your confidence think clear to make some use of this old brain use your feet and try everything to make him yours he surely waiting for you"

"really, "Loong said in a slow voice still looking at his feet.

"Yes dear yes" jin replied holding youngers shoulder. Yoongi gulped down his nervousness and dial jimin's number one last time before he did what he decided.

jimin answered the phone 

"Meanie"

"I don't want to talk" jimin replied in an emotionless voice.

"See at the cafe-"

"enough"

"it not what you think" yoongi yelled at the phone.

-call ended-

yoongi feels bad like hell he hugged jin with his full energy luckily jin is strong.

"don't worry old man it's just you had a long way to go". earning a nod from younger.