chapter 6

"Good morning Chim Chim" I heard a loud voice in my room. I open my eyes slowly and see a happy tae jumping around.

"What happened tae let me sleep today is a holiday " jimin said burring his face into the pillow.

"Chim Chim it's noon and jin Hyeong said we will go out for lunch," tae said jumping with joy.

"Out for lunch, okay "I replied and tae went back jumping. l don't want to get up but jin doesn't agree to go out more often so I said to myself "it's time to get up jimin".

I take a shower and did my things I decided to wear my purple big hoodie my favorite one and some grey rough jeans my blonde hair go well with it.

" is everyone ready" namjoon Hyeong shouted. I headed out of the room and I see everyone was out waiting for jin Hyeong I looked at everyone was looking cool and handsome but tbh Yoongi Hyeong was looking more handsome than everyone else he was wearing a black shirt light blue jeans and his silver hair was completing his looks. How can I stop myself from falling for this person again and again? Suddenly a hand pulled me out of our apartment it was junkook "we were waiting for you we want to show you something Hyeong ". I was a little confused but then I see tae sitting on the floor looking at something or searching for something. " what's it "I asked as I see him, " Chim Chim here was a little lizard maybe it was a baby it was really cute I wanted to take him with us but he ran away" tae said with a little pout. "Don't worry tae maybe he goes back to his eomma" I said to give him relief in return he just hummed.

At last, everyone come and we headed to restaurants, hobi Hyeong was driving and Yoongi Hyeong was in the passenger seat then jin and namjoon Hyeong on the back I was also with them tae and kookie was in the back. I leaned my head on jin Hyeong shoulder and closed my eyes so that I can save myself from looking at Yoongi hyeong.
"What's wrong Chim Chim" jin hyeong said in a low voice. "Nothing I just feel like sleeping" I give him an assurance smile I see Yoongi hyeong was looking at me throw the car mirror. I just closed my eyes.

Yoongi pov

Jimin is looking a bit down nowadays he didn't as cheerful as before and most of the time he ignored me and trying to maintain a space with me did I do something wrong okay I know I bicker at him many times but it's just... I don't know why I do maybe am just a fool.

The car stopped and we enters a big fancy restaurant named I don't mind the name. We entered and the waitress show us our table it was a quiet place but as not long as if you are with some wild friends very soon the voices of laughing and arguing fill the place. Everyone was laughing I see jimin laughing and his eyes turning into a crescent moon which is my favorite and his falling on his forehead made it more beautiful. I was disturbed by my thoughts when jimin stand up and headed to the washroom.

Authors pov.

As jimin return from the washroom, he saw two familiar faces it was  mew he waved at him mew waved back and walk in Jimin's direction.
"What are you doing here," mew asks jimin shaking his hand.
"The same thing you are here for lunch" jimin replied.
"Oh yes stupid me, well who are here with am with my wifey," mew said giggling with pride.
"Ah am with my friends I tell you about there they are," jimin tells him while looking in the direction where they all were sitting. They saw everyone was looking at them even tae was standing to look who's jimin talking to.
"Looks like they are waiting for you" mew laughed looking back at jimin. Jimin put his head down in embarrassment. Mew suddenly hugged jimin "you can go," said while hugging him.

Jimin walks to his friends still embarrassed by how they all were looking at them and at the same time he knows what was coming he sat down at the seat tae bend toward me and cupped my face." Who was him jimin and why did he hug you" he asked in a dark serious voice. I know they will never leave me until I tell them everything.
"He was--", " Mew, mew suppasit" I was interrupted by mew who was now standing in front of all of us and everyone eyes were on him.