chapter16

-Jimin and Yoong were sitting on the couch and watching television with Mrs park yoongi wanted to talk to jimin but can't do it because of his mother. 

"Yoongi will you stay here with jimin?" Mrs park asked as both Mrs park and jimin looked at yoongi.

"Y-yes if you don't mind"

"no way will I mind I will be happy as Jihun will not disturb his brother and you will be on my jiminie's side" Mrs park chuckled.

"Yeah I will be" yoongi looked at jimin with a soft gaze but jimin turn around to see tv.

"Well yoongi we will leave tomorrow morning tonight you can stay at jimin's room he can sleep with Jihun"

"No it's not a problem jimin can be with me". Yoongi said with a smile.

"Oh well okay if you are okay with it" Mes park said jimin stood up and walk off to the kitchen.

-time skip-

"Brother let's go" Jihun tugged his hand and pull jimin with him. Yoongi runs behind them with jimin's jacket in his hand.

"Hey jimin your jacket" yoongi handed jimin his jacket. "so where are you going," Yoongi asked "umm we are-"

"We are going to ice cream parlor"Jihun interrupts jimin.

"ohh-okay" yoongi nodded.

"You wanna come?" jimin asked in a slow voice.

 "ye-yeah I want" yoongi was happy as jimin has asked him something after a long time. They sat in the car and drive to the shop.

"Take the table let me order, "Jimin said and both of them nodded.

-in the table-

"So why are you here," Jihun asked with a sharp gaze.

"for ice cream" 

" Why doesn't ice cream is available in Seoul why bother to travel to come here" yoongi shocked Jihun was savage as him surely he is Jim'srother. 

"Well, I am here-"

" I know you are here for jimin".

"How did you know" yoongi gulped down.

"It's quite obvious you are looking at him straight without blinking".

"Did I?"

"yeah but if you trying to court him you need to be special" Jihun intense his gaze yoongi nodded as jimin return back to their seat" here is your mint chocolate and your chocolate crunch" jimin served and sit next to Jihun.

"Thank you, bro" Jihun smile.

"Hey Jihun" a boy waved at Jihun and walk towards them. "what are you doing here did I disturb something?" 

"No we were just here enjoying well taemin he is my brother Jimin" jimin shook hands with taemin "and he his yoongi my brother's friend" taemin doesn't look at yoongi his eyes were fixed on jimin who were doing nothing just enjoying his ice cream" Jihun hit taemin with his elbow.

"ohh hello am taemin" yoongi just looked at him with quite an angry look but taemin ignore him and looked back at cute jimin.

"Well Jimin hyeong will you mind me if I sit here with you'll, " taemin asked scratching the back of his neck.

"yes, you can sit you are jihun's friend how can I say no," Jimin said with a smile and taemin sit next to yoongi, yoongi was staring at him but he fully ignores him him him yoongi.

" Do you remember hyeong you are not meeting me for the first time" Jimin looked at taemin and try to think but couldn't?

"two years before when you came to pick up Jihun you gave me a lift because my driver was not there- I was bleeding because I fought with someone and you give me your handkerchief" taemin tried to explain.

"Did something like this happened-"

"yah leave it taemin you are making my hyeong confused,    Chun said.

" well, I actually wanna tell you that I still have your hand-"

yoongi coughs in the middle 

"You are okay hyeong," Jimin asked.

"No am not " Yoongi whispered.

-ring-ring-   

"Uhh bro mom is calling I think we had to go home now"

"okay"everyone stood up.

"Ohh you are leaving already," taemin said

"no we are gonna rob the store manager didn't you listen to what I said"

" shhh don't say like this Jihun taemin you can come to our home to hang out with Jihun" jimin smile at them.

Taemin lighten up " yes I will after all Jihun is my best friend"

"since when" Jihun said easily.

" well hyeong can I talk to Jihun for a minute I will not take long" 

"Okay take your time" Jimin walked up and yoongi followed him to the car.

-time skip-

"Jihun stop watching tv and go to sleep" Mrs park said from the kitchen.

"Okay mom" Jihun answered and walked to his room.

"Yoongi you should also go and sleep jimin is helping me you go and take a shower first and yes you can pick clothes from jimin's closet" 

"okay" yoongi walk to the jimin's room and open his closet his clothes are smelling like him yoongi thought and chuckled then let to shower jimin was still not in the room yoongi sat on the bed and looked at his phone there were hundreds of messages of everyone they were asking about jimin.  He didn't want to tell them about the whole story he was lazy for that so he decided to just text namjoon.

     - jimin is fine but his brother is savage and he has a weird friend. I will tell you everything after coming back and stop texting me.-

yoongi throws his phone on the bed and then the door opens and jimin enters he didn't said anything just grab his clothes and headed to the shower. After showering jimin see yoongi has slept his eyes were on his clothes and he was looking peaceful he also laid down beside yoongi and close the lights he stares at yoongi for a second then decide to sleep as he closes his eyes he feels two arms wrapping him and yoongi hugged him. Jimin's heart was beating fast again 

"what are you doing hyeong"

"hugging you"

"why" jimin tried to make himself free but yoongi tighten his grip.

"you know I had a habit to hug kumamon while sleeping"

"so go hug Kumaon am jimin"

"I know but I didn't bring him here" 

"so go grab a pillow"

"no you are better" yoongi came more closer to jimin and buried his head on jimin's neck.

" So am just a replacement of Kumaon"

"no, I don't mean that-"

jimin feel a cold sensation on his neck is yoongi crying he thought to himself.

"I-hyeong are you crying"

"I am sorry meanie, I didn't mean to say that I just don't know I said whatever comes to my mouth I didn't even think about-"

"it's okay hyeong I had to tell-"