chapter 1

Big apartment in the middle of Seoul where the seven friends live (Jimin, yoongi ,tae, kookie, namjoon, jin, hobi) in their different rooms.

"Everyone come out for food" Jin called
And Jimin and Hobi help him in setting the table for dinner.
Kookie and Tae come running to the kitchen as they were chased by someone and sit in the front chair.
"Ohh black bean noodles" Tae happily jumps in his seat, and everyone just smiles at him.
"Ahh, Jimin can you please call Yoongi and Namjoon they will not come until someone get them" Jin takes a deep breath. jimin just nodded and go into their room.

"Hyeong Jin Hyeong is calling for dinner," jimin said as he reach for their room. Namjoon and Yoongi were listening to some compositions they recently made. After seeing Jimin Namjoon nodded and put headphones down.

"I'll come in five minutes," Yoongi said with an emotionless face still listening to his lyrics. Jimin and Namjoon just nodded and headed to the kitchen with everyone.

"Where is Yoongi " join said as he sees them coming. "Ohh, he said he'll come in five minutes" namjoon answered. Jimin sits beside tae and starts eating and chanting with hobi trying to make them laugh by mimicking noodles and everyone laughs.
"What's so funny," Yoongi said as he enters the dining area. " hobi Hyeong is mimicking noodles," jimin said trying to control his laugh. Yoongi just sits between jimin and namjoon while taking the chopsticks 🥢but the chopstick slipped from his hands and everyone laughs " Hyeong what are you doing" jimin said as he chuckled "don't laugh it's making me puke " Yoongi said in an irritating tone as he doesn't like anyone to laugh at him. Jimin pout and turn his head with little anger.

As they finished everyone put their plates into the sink it was yoongis turn to wash dishes tonight but his lazy soul doesn't want to do it he just looks at dishes for five minutes. " what's wrong Hyeong " jimin said as he saw a paused Yoongi starting at the dishes " you don't want to do dishes, don't you?" With a chuckle in his voice. Yoongi looked at jimin like a savior and said "you know Jiminie Hyeong love you the most right", " no I don't" jimin said suddenly and walked away from the kitchen. "What a brat," Yoongi said as he see jimin leaving " there's no other way Yoongi you have to do it this world is cruel.

The next morning jimin, tae, kookie were getting ready for college. " Yoongi Hyeong is not getting up," kookie said coming back from yoongis room. " I think we had to tell Jin Hyeong," jimin said and find Jin sitting on the couch with namjoon they were talking about something but jimin didn't mind " Yoongi Hyeong is not getting up " jimin shouted. Jin and namjoon turned their heads laughing "I think I had to deal with it first" Jin said looking at namjoon.

Jin entered the yoongis room " hey wake up your duty is to take maknes college" jin yelled at yoongi. "Ahh, am tired why don't you take them today," yoongi said in a complaining tone. This was enough for Jin to start " heyyyy! You lazy Granpa only work you had to do is to take these kids to college but you always complain about everything and why are you tired you had already slept for ten hours. I work every day also I cook for all you brat but you always complain just about doing one work it's not fair for me..." Yoongi interrupted jin " okay okay am going " he defeated from jin who can win from him he's just amazing at annoying people it's his hidden talent which is not hidden yoongi think in his mind.
" it would be good if you listen to me in very first," jin said with a little smirk on his face while leaving the room.

As Yoongi goes outside with his car keys and sees three maknes standing side by the car and laughing at him. He got a little angry and point a finger at jimin " it was you, isn't it you said to jin" "you were not getting up and we were getting late" jimin reply with a small embarrassed smile on his face. "Why do the hell think you three as a child you three are grown-up can't you three go by yourself" Yoongi wined and get into the car seeing jimin sitting beside him in the front seat he was still angry " don't sit here do you want me to do an accident" jimin just make a sad face and sit on the backseat tae sit next to yoongi. Jimin was silent for the rest of the ride.

As they reach the gate jimin jumps out of the car and walks inside without saying a word. " you hurt him Hyeong" tae said as he took hung kooks hand (yes they are dating namjoon and jin are also dating) "whatever"  Yoongi said as he starts to drive back, jimin will forget everything easily and when he will return home he will be annoying as always Yoongi thinks in his head.

~time skip till evening~

"It's already 7o clock why they are not home," jin said as he enters the home. "they must be playing somewhere they are not children don't worry," namjoon said as he see jin seeing at the door. "Yeah they are not children they are adults and if they can date each other they can also go college by themselves " Yoongi added.

I hope you all like my first chapter.

How's your day going

Mine is just fine.