chapter 13

The door open and Jin entered their home, everyone ran to him "are you fine hyeong and where is Chim Chim" tae asked as kookie was back hugging him.

"Yes am fine jimin will be not coming home tonight don't worry he is completely safe how is yoongi does he open the door"

"No, all we heard were sobbing and nothing" hobi answered.

"Let leave him alone for a while, did you all eat?"

" Yes hobi hyeong ordered some food but yoongi hyeong"

"okay" 

After an hour jin knocked at yoongi's door he didn't respond. "Old man you need the energy to cry more open the door"

-no response-

" If you didn't open the door I will call namjoon to break the door".

-no response-

Jin sighed " are you thinking any magic would happen if you cry like this it's not Disney man we had to do things to make things right now open the door and tell me"

-no response-

After a while the door was open. Jin entered the room and he saw yoongi on his bed rolled up like a cat with a blanket to the top and a slow sound of sobbing it was dark in the room so jin let it dark as he knows yoongi would not like anyone to see his crying face. he sat at yoongi's bed leaning to him.

"Hey old man are you crying" jin try to lighten up the mood but it didn't help. "See am sorry I didn't know that Jimin was there otherwise I would never ask you those questions "

"hyeong-h-he-would-nev-never-tal-talk-to me-again" 

"I don't about this yoongi but we can try to make him forgive us"

"no-now-he-ha=te-me-"

"don't say as this jiminie has never hated anyone why would he hate you"

"i-i-i-hurt-meanie"yoongi said rolling to jin chest and cry like a baby.

"Don't cry yoongi everything would be fine we all are with you we will try our best t make up for you two" 

yoongi just curl him up more into jin.

-JIMIN POV-

Jimin leaves the house early saying he has some work but originally he didn't want to met yoongi because he will feel bad and after crying at night his eyes were red and puffy, he was wearing glasses to hide them. All the morning he decided t explore to the city as he has nothing else to do until 11 at 11 he had to meet Mew and Gulf for the project well the project was a surprise to everyone so he couldn't tell anyone about it not even tae.

It was about to be eleven so he decides to go up to the cafe where Mew and Gulf were waiting for him as they start talking after some time they heard the noise coming from the table next to them.

"yoongi do you want me to remind you about what you had done these days"

it was jin's voice jimin can tell that easily and the other person was yoongi he wanted to say them hi but there was yoongi so he didn't do anything he was not intended to listen there conversation but it was about him and they were enough loud to listen
Jimin couldn't stop himself from crying as he heard what yoongi said about him he is a fool? he trusts people easily? He stood up went to them and 

*smack* 

His eyes were teary his tears were rolling down his pink cheeks he ran even his vision was blurred but he find his way to get out of the restaurent as he sees Jin calling his name and was behind him Mew and Gulf was also there. he starts crying in the parking lot losing the strength of his lungs. Jin wrapped his arms around him trying to hold him but fail. 

After a long conversation which was fighting Jin hyeong decided to let me sleep in Mew Gulf house. Then we drive to their home but jimin was unlivable to hold his tears back.