chapter 4

Yoongi pov.

It's almost nine where the heck is this park jimin he's never been this late. I was sitting on the couch with everyone watching tv well every day I fell asleep after dinner immediately but am not in the mood today.

"What are you thinking Hyeong," hobi asked me
"Nothing it's just it's almost 9  jimin is not at home yet," I said
"Jimin, hobi think for a second and said I think I see him at the restaurant in the afternoon"
"Where?" I said looking at him I wanted to know why he was not in the college and a restaurant.
"At ×----×-- and he was with someone and didn't see his face properly but I think jimin was laughing with him and looked happy," hobi said after taking a long pause.
Jin looked at hobi and said "do you think he was on a date"
"What are you kidding jimin and date, are you alright" I almost yelled after listening and laughed to hide my nervousness.
"Why you overreacting," jin said giving me looks "you don't think about jimin like this but maybe other does he's cute good looking, and good at many things"
Everyone nodded with jin but " I don't think there is anything like this. I mean I agree he is cute and good at something but.
"And you know Hyeong he receives many gifts and love letters many girls and boys in our school thinks he's cute" tae interrupted my thoughts and this made me feel uneasy that many people like someone like him.

I get up and wanted to go to my room because I had enough but the doorbell rang I headed to the door instead of the room because I know it was jimin when I open the door I see jimin smiling "thanks Hyeong," it all he said just think he says hi to everyone and headed his room. That's all he had to say it's enough after coming home this late. Is this boy is playing with me and why was he so happy.

"What are you thinking Hyeong" jimins sound come into my ears I was too busy in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that he had come back to the living room.
"Nothi.." I stopped cause he was not listening to me he just ask and leave.
"Where were you jimin," hobi asked with a smile on his face "and yes I see you at the restaurant with a handsome guy who was he" he added before he could even answer the first question. But I also wanted to know so I just sit on the couch.
I saw jimin smiling while looking down why the hell is he smiling " nothing Hyeong he was just a good friend he was really sweet" jimin answered smiling.

" how do you know he was sweet did you taste him" hobi ask with a smirk on his face.
"No hyeong, there is nothing like that" jimin answered him straight. I took a relief breath and pat Jimin's shoulder but he stopped my hand and put it away he stood up and go to his room. I was shocked did he stopped me from touching him. I am confused about what the heck park jimin is.

Jimin's pov.

Mew drop me at the front of the building and now had to face Yoongi again well I can't ignore him I press the doorbell it's late he has slept a long ago. The door opened and I see Hyeong on the other side of the door I got nervous so I just say thanks and headed to my room. I change my clothes and headed to the living room. I see Yoongi Hyeong still standing at the door with a poker face "what are you thinking Hyeong" I said but immediately I feel embarrassing so I just hurry to the couch, with others everyone was looking at me when I realize that Yoongi Hyeong sat beside me and hobi Hyeong ask me about mew I think about my whole day it was sad at first but after seeing a lovely couple and the new project it made me smile "nothing Hyeong he was just a friend a sweet friend" 
"How do you know he was sweet did you taste him," hobi Hyeong said
"No, my eyes widened there is nothing like this" I mean he has a sweet boyfriend whom he loved very much and as I like someone else how can I..my thought interrupted by Yoongi hyeongs pat on my shoulder but it was painful because of the ball that hit me in the morning I couldn't bear any more pain so I just stop Hyeongs hand and put it aside and headed to my room for screaming it was so much pain but I can't tell everyone about it they will be worried especially jin Hyeong.