chapter 18

"I'll take this as yes" Yoongi smiled.

"No hyeong you don't-"

"I like you meanie no I don't like you I love you Yes I love you" yoongi walks towards jimin and peck on jimin's forehead. I love you park jimin and yoongi hugged jimin making youngers head onto his chest and rest his head on youngers both of them has closed their eyes living the moment and trying to make their heart beat normal until yoongi heard slow sobs. He pulled younger away "jimin-ah what's wrong?" jimin nodded his head in reply.

"Then why are crying do you not like me? did I make you uncomfortable?"

"No hyeong"

"Then what happen" jimin just hugged yoongi again but tighter this time.

"Can we cuddle?" yoongi said. Jimin was surprised at the holder's words he knows that older is not a fan of physical touch like jimin is but he just nodded. Yoongi take jimin to his room and they both laid themself in bed jimin's head was on yoongi's chest hugging him and yoongi's arms wrapped around jimin and slowly circling jimin's back making him comfortable.  Yoongi sniffles youngers hair smelling his smell which makes him off guard.

"Hyeong do you like me?"

" Yeah jasmine I do it's just you know I am a fool I didn't realize it until I was jealous of mew I was scared I will lose you to him"

" What do you mean to him" jimin lift his head to see younger.

"I think you like him he is kind the guy you used to like-"

"No hyeong why are saying like that I was never into him" jimin sit up and look directly into older eyes. Yoongi also sit up he sighs 

"See but you too seem pretty close and you laugh with him with affection and at dinner, you two were very happy alone" yoongi scratch his neck looking down. Suddenly he heard Jimin laughing.

"Yeah, what's so funny" yoongi was confused.

" Hyeong its just -........Mew.....Mew already have a boyfriend...."

"he has" yoongi widen his eyes.

Jimin cupped holders face " yes and he loved him very much they two are really cute I adore them and at the dinner, we were talking about his boyfriend," he said with a smile.

Yoongi's face was red, he was embarrassed not only because of misunderstandings but the way jimin hold him and smile. "yeah how could I know you never tell me".

" didn't I say I had n chance by the way hyeong are you blushing" jimin giggled as he hadn't see yoongi blushing for a lifetime.

"no am not" yoongi buried his head on the pillow.

" yah hyeong it's cute" 

Yoongi suddenly makes jimin roll over the bed pinning one hand on the bed and top on him. This time jimin was blushing looking directly into older brown eyes they have never been this close to each other especially ally face they both feel heat up their heart was beating like crazy as they both were looking at each other with affection and love stay like this for a long time.

"it's cute"

"hmm?'

"nothing" yoongi roll back and put his head into his arm and wrap himself. 

-time skip-

Yoongi opens his eyes as he feel a little cold because the younger was not there he heard tv sound and make his way to the living room. He saw jimin sitting there and smile but then he see another head near jimin and it was taemin 'what the fuck he is doing here he thought to himself.

" Oh you woke up sleepyhead," Jihun said and headed to the living room with some snacks. Jimin turned back and see yoongi standing there.

"Come hyeong we are about to start the movie" jimin smiled and yoongi smiled back and make his way to the living room and sit on the love seat as there was no space for him on the sofa.

"what are you watching," yoongi asked.

" um, a comedy movie " Jimin replied.

A movie started everyone start laughing too but Yoongi was being jealous as he sees jimin falling over taemin when he laughs it is jimin's habit but why at taemin yoongi thought to himself.

"Jiminie am feeling cold" yoongi yelled. 

"Okay let me get you a blanket" jimin stood up and yoongi pulled his hand to sit him with him "no I think you are enough" he wrapped his arms around younger and his chin on youngers shoulder making younger surprise. Jihun and taemin stare at them but yoongi didn't care and they all start t enjoying themselves again.

" Well I need to go home my mom is calling" taemin stood up after a while.

"But the movie is on his half" Jimin instead 

"Let him go meanie his mom is calling," yoongi said.

" okay bye taemin come again" jimin waved at taemin taemin waved back and run out of the house.

"why I think he is lied" Jimin whisper to yoongi but didn't get an answer.

The movie ended and Yoongi heads to the kitchen making dinner as a good c he is he know how to cook but is lazy to do but for jimin and his brother he is willing to do it happily.

"So you two make up" Jihun entered the kitchen.

Yoongi smiled at Jihun "yes".

"Why my brother is so easy to please" Jihun sigh.

" why don't you ask your brother instead.

"No am a good boy for him" they both laugh "it's funny right"

"yeah"

"but if I see you hurt my dear brother again I will not think twice to kick on your balls," Jihun said still laughingly.

yoongi gulped down while laughing.

"What's so funny guys," jimin asked as he see both of them laughing but fake.

"nothing hyeong we were just discussing something serious" jimin made oh from his mouth.

-AT DINNER-

"Hyeong when are you going back," Jimin asked yoongi.

"huh, why I had to go back" yoongi raise his eyebrows.

"because you have work to do I don't want namjoon hyeong to do extra work"

"Why don't you just say you don't wanna see him here" Jihun added.

" no it's not like this" yoongi pulls his hand to his chest dramatically and they three laugh again.

"But yeah you should go I want to spend time with my brother alone," Jihun said.

"So am I disturbing y, o,u park brothers?"

" YES, YOU ARE," both of them say in sync. and laugh again.

"I feel offended" yoongi pout.

" hyeong you know it is not like this".

" Okay fine I'll leave the day after tomorrow" yoongi surrender himself.

can't tell YoonminOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara