chapter 20

"Meanie let's go" yoongi yelled from the door they had planned to go mall for shopping. 

"Okay let's go" Jimin run to the yoongi he was wearing a p plain white shirt and black rough jeans with his silver hair down. 'he is looking fucking adorable, does he have to do it every time' yoongi thought to himself. 

"let's go," jimin said shaking yoongi by his hand.

"ohh yes " yoongi had forgotten for a second.

-time skip-

they reach the mall and start wondering around " What you wanna do first" yoongi asks.

"I don't know maybe watch a movie" Jimin pouted.

"Okay let's go, baby 

"wait what did you say," jimin thought he misheard something.

Yoongi try to ignore jimin's question. "hyeong" "what I said let's go"

"after that"

"baby maybe" yoongi almost mumbled looking down trying to escape jimin's gaze.

"what I can't hear" jimin tease young and trying to make himself clear.

"I SAID BABY YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND AND I WANT TO CALL YOU BABY ANY PROBLEM?" Yoongi almost yelled and jimin feel his cheeks heating up he just nodded no in answer. The people at the mall just smiled at the cute little couple as they pass by.

"let go hyeong" jimin smiled at yoongi and intertwine their hand's, yoongi heart, just flutter at jimin's action it was not f time I had to hold his hand but this time it feels special yoongi feel like he didn't want to let go of his hand because they fit perfectly like made for each other.

"Stop staring at me hyeong " jimin broke yoongi's thought of train.

" if I say I don't want to " jimin feel his heart just skipped a beat. He starts blushing again.

"When did you become like this hyeong".

"I don't know I just feel like I should tell you" now yoongi was enjoying the moment of making jimin blush.

" We should go" jimin felt ashamed he left yoongi's hand and start walking forward. But he feel yoongi is not coming he turned back to see yoongi but couldn't find him he start confusing 

"are you looking for me" yoongi whispered at Jimin's ear which gave shivers t jimin's spine. Yoongi back hugs jimin.

"hyeong we are at public"

"oh yes I forget" yoongi moves aside from jimin and they go for the movie.  

-time skip-

"Yeah, where were you two" Jihun called jimin and yoongi as they enter the home.

"well we go to the movie then we eat something then I see your text message." jimin explained.

"Did you feel bored with grandpa you should have wait for??" Jihun chuckled

"don't think if you are jimin's brother I will not do something to you" yoongi groaned at Jihun.

"Try me" Jihun smirked.

"Okay it's the end of the catfight" jimin interrupts them. "Why did you call us back home?"

"ohh yes, about that there is a party at my friend's house".

"you call us home to ask this only" yoongi yelled at him.

"No old man first listen to everything you are screaming like I interrupt your date, yes the thing is can they come over to our house after-party to a sleepover or something"

"it's okay for a sleepover but what is that something"

"nothing just you now maybe movies and other stuff"

"everything is okay until you don't do drugs"

"yeah I know we can fuck but can't drug" 

"good boy".

 "so we will go to the club," Yoongi asked to jimin.

"okay great idea its been a while" jimin smiled.