Chapter 31: Fancy restaurant

He looks so funny when he cries, I tried holding in my laughter but I couldn't, "Mean!" He sniffles as he crossed his arms turning away from me..

Y/n pov:

"Alright sorry, But I dont forgive you just yet" I said abit hurt. "Why?" He frowned, "H/n/Damien, you cheated on me, you abused me and hurt my feelings how can I forgive you so easily?" I said avoiding his gaze.

"I'm sorry y/n, I've changed now, well alittle. You can see that I'm not abusive anymore please y/n please!" He desperately begged me.

"No, I'm sorry" I said getting up, he looked at me with teary eyes as I walked upstairs to our room, Should I forgive him?

No I shouldn't, I went through so much because of him, even though he's changed alittle I'm still not sure about forgiving him.

I head to Alessandro's room because I wanted to talk to him, I walk to his room standing outside his door. I place my hand on the door knob.

I was going to knock before going in but I heard him on the phone. "When are you going to come? Yes I'm just bored and I miss you and the others" I heard him say sounding sad.

'Hmm who could he be talking to?' I thinked, maybe a-a worker or..? Jasmine? "Hmm? Yes!! When are you coming? Alright perfect! I cannot wait!" I heard Alessandro shout with excitement in his voice.

I swallowed a lump in my throat as I took afew steps back taking my hand of the door knob, I sighed. I already knew it's Jasmine.

I dont know why but I miss When he used to have feelings for me, I miss When he'd follow me around and talk to me but now he bearly does.

I was about to walk off when the door of his room opened, I gasped as I saw him standing there furiously looking at me, "I-i didn't" I stuttered nervously.

"We're you standing there the whole time hearing what I was saying?" He asked suspiciously. "N-no well i" I sighed looking away.

"Why are you stuttering? Don't worry I won't kill you unless.." He said smirking which made my eyes widen.

"What? Are you r-really going to ki-" i was about to say when he cut me off, "Obviously fucking not" He said rolling his eyes.

Out of no where I fucking decided to ask him the stupidest question embarrassing myself. "Are you and Jasmine a thing? Like dating?"

Fuck me, I quickly covered my mouth shocked at what I said, "I-i mean..i-" I couldn't save myself fuck, he chuckled before replying.

"I don't know, you'll find out soon" He winked walking past me, "What?!" I shouted quickly running to walk beside him, "Ugh, go away y/n" he said sounding annoyed.

"No, until you answer my question!" I demanded, "Jealous much?" He asked chuckling, "What? No, you wish" I said smiling confidently.

"Just answer my question" I rolled my eyes as we kept walking, I realised that we were going to the garden. Suddently I was pushed to the wall making me gasp loudly.

"Alessandro!" I rolled my eyes annoyed, "Hey, I know you still like me" I winked towards him, he rolled his eyes. "No I like someone else" he said smiling.

"And that is?" I asked curiously, "Jasmine" He said confidently smirking at my reaction, I just stared at him looking quite hurt.

"B-but I though you-"

"Don't expect me to love someone like you y/n, You have a husband and you didn't like me. What happened now? You want to hurt my feelings again? Well no that's not happening, You know I've realised that Jasmine is my partner, she does anything to make me happy, but you, what do you do? Absolutely nothing but hurt me constantly" Alessandro said sounding hurt.