🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 49

Once we got to Luca's house, I explained everything to Luca. She was fangirling, squealing and giggling like a love sick anime girl. 

She really was the kind of person to enjoy romance, no matter what kind of love it is. 
Luca is kind of a love sick puppy herself.

Hearing about the scenarios made her rethink so many things, treating my life as if it was a fairy tale come to reality. Which in some way, it kinda is..?

After mentioning the live stream me and Tom would be doing this Sunday, she ended up being super typed about the whole time.

"I am SO tuning in to watch it!" She exclaimed, acting bubbly.

"..Luca, I'm confused." Lily finally spoke up.

Through the entire time I was talking, explaining and ranting to Luca, Lily was sitting through it simply just listening.

Actually, I completely forgot she and Luca shared a room... I think that's why I didn't hold back any details and ended up getting lost in my own words and frame of mind...

"..Is this about a boy Y/N likes?" Lily asks Luca.

"Yes!" Luca smiled wide.

Boy-

I grumbled.
"Okay- enough. Luca, I need your help- help me pick.. cute clothes? I guess"

Luca stared at me questioningly for a moment, but then returns to her joyful demeanor.
"Asking for my advice again? Ah! I'm over the moon..!" She giggles, "Lemme see..."

With that, Luca stands up from her bed and walked over to her closet. She opens it up and walks in (it's a walk through closet btw), going to search for an outfit.

I raised an eyebrow.
"You're picking from your closet?"

"Well you are at my house right now..." She mutters, continuing to scan her closet.

A few moments of silence goes by until Luca lets out a small gasp, as if remembering something.

"Agh! Hold on..! I need to go look for something upstairs...!"

..and with that, she bolts out of the room.

"Kay..!?"

She's acting as if she left a tray of cookies in the oven...!

Well, whatever it could be... It probably is important.

..now I'm alone with Lily.

I noticed her eyeing me from the corner of my eye.
"Umm... Y/N?"

"...Yes Lily?" I responded.

"Is the boy you like still that loud streamer we were watching before?" She asks me.

"...uhh- yeah... that's-- uhh... him..."

I can't believe I'm admitting this to a literal child...

"I see..."

"Hey, if he ends up making you sad, let me come along with you to his house."

"..why?"

"So I can punch him."

"wha-"

"It's normal to want to hit people if they do bad things..."

"...Lily- don't go around hitting people because of bad things they do. Unless it's in self defense, never raise your fist at someone."

"Oh... okay... sorry..." 

.

.

.