🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 46

I was beyond comfortable, so at ease with myself and the situation I was in. 

To be honest, I was so comfortable that I never wished to wake up. But by now I pretty much won't be able to enjoy the moment any further.

...and just like that, all my senses of euphoria stop all at once at the sudden forceful shaking on my shoulder. I was left in a heavy sense of annoyance as the voice started to speak.

"Y/N. Wake up Y/N."

The voice itself sounded still a tad groggily, but it also seemed a bit in a panic.
Though I was too tired to care. I was up pretty late last night, so I wanted and desperately needed to catch a few more z's.

"Fuck off... I'm tired.." I managed to say to the voice.

I then buried myself into what I assumed was one of the couch's cushions, trying to hide myself from the now noticeable sunlight. 

Like- bruv, I feel like I could just sink into this couch and disappear. That's what I want right now.

I'm just too comfortable...

The voice let out a scoff.
"Y/N- seriously, wake up." 

I shook my head, and tiredly moved my hand onto the side of my head, somehow managing to throw up the middle finger to the voice.

"Flip me off all you want-- but you really need to get up."

"nu..!" 

"We're running late, Y/N!"

At the shout, my eyes shot open. I instantly winced at the amount of sun there was. As my eyes settled more on my surroundings, I was laying on the couch with a blanket hanging loosely over my shoulders.
And along with that, Tommy was crouched down beside the couch.

So... he was the one who woke me up.

Just by looking at him, I could tell he just woke up too. His bedhead wasn't as noticeable as mine, but it was still here.

My mind was still processing some things, so only down was I registering what Tom told me about 'running late'.

"...you mean classes? right?" I asked him, "...we have time."

"Oh really? Check your phone then."

I did as he said, mocking him a bit for what I thought was his stupidity.
But as soon as I turned on my phone and checked the lock screen.

.

.

.

.

Fuck.

I instantly stood up, feeling my legs wobble beneath, so I ended up having to steady myself by holding onto Tom's shoulder.

After gaining balance, I let go and started walking off.

"Let's get going then..!" I told him, trying to comb my hair with my fingers to at least make it look presentable.

The two of us went through the morning trying to prepare as quickly as we can before heading to college.

More problems and thoughts scrobbled through my mind in these moments.
We don't have long until school starts-- are we going to have to just run to school? ...Weren't we suppose to email the video to our teacher?-- does that mean we'll have to give in that USB stick? oh gosh.. I don't have a change of clothes--

---wait.

"I.. don't have a change of clothes..."

I simply stood there, dejected and at a loss.