🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 38

I plopped myself down on the silky sheets of my bed, closing my eyes to find my thoughts.

'ah- yep- shit- my knees still sting-'

"Hey- uh... Tom. Could you get the first aid kit in the top right drawer over there?" I asked, gesturing over to the drawers on the other side of the room.

"Yeah... of course" He responded to me with a quiet tone.

I didn't dare to open my eyes, I just wanted focus to my thoughts. I heard rummaging from the other side of the room, probably Tommy trying to locate the kit... After a while, I heard the drawer close and foot steps growing closer to me.

"I can patch you up" Tommy mentions.

"Nah, I can do it myself... Thanks for the offer though" I said.

Without another word, I felt something cold brush over my knee.
My mind began to flash with the horrible memories that happened not even long ago... his cold touch... it made me instantly backed away, causing me to force open my eyes to see Tommy down by my bedside... he was holding disinfectant in one of his hands while his hand just hovered in the air.

He slowly retracted his hand back down to his side.
"Uh... sorry, Y/N"

"No, no... I'm sorry..." I chuckled, hanging my legs off and over the side of my bed, "...You can do whatever"

After giving Tommy another look of reassurance, he began cleaning and bandaging up my cuts.

It's been a long while since I got hurt... But this is the first time someone has ever helped me like this.

To think, Tom would be the one who was being my first...

I took a glance down at my knees.

'motherfucker hurts like a butt cheek on a stick-'

Sucks that these would probably leave scars... 

I wonder when it'd be the right day and time to tell my parents-- or Luca about this...
It sucks to not tell them about it, but this might be a good thing.

My mum would freak the hell out and possibly even assume the worst of the worst.
My dad would probably either sue the fuck out of Aiden's parents or kill them-- which might be a good thing in both cases.
And Luca... 
I'm not even sure what Luca would do. She'll be taking care of his kid-sister for the foreseeable future, so what would she see whenever she has to look at her? Would see feel sorry? Would she feel hate? 

Who even knows anymore...

My eyes trailed back to Tommy. He was so focused on not screwing up the 'patching up' process that he didn't even see me looking his way.

Fluffy blonde hair... check.
Pale skin... check.
Pretty blue eyes... check.
A loud, explosively childish personality... check.
A lady killer... check.
Somebody who cares for me... check.
Someone who I feel safe around... check.

The qualities of Tom that I seem to notice the most.
The qualities of the boy I fell in love with..

.

.

.

--love? oh for fucks sake. I hate myself for that. pog.

Seeing him tonight really made my feelings skyrocket to high limit. 
Waking up to see him- to feel his embrace-- realizing it now is making my heart pick up speed. 

"How did you know where to find me?" I asked him.

"Your dad told me he sent you to the store. And- I remembered what you said before about that park being a shortcut there." Tom explained to me, not taking his eyes off of bandaging my knees, "When he said that you were taking longer than normal, I just felt like something wasn't right. So... I went out to look for you."