🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 26

'Why did it have to be him...?'

Even though the dude was wearing his mask over half of his face- I was able to know right away that it was Tommy.

His fluffy blonde hair, his blue eyes, his attire.... god- even his stupid posture gives him away.

This is seriously the most awkwardest thing in the world...

I have to sit besides Tommy. For 9 hours once a week. For the rest of the 3 fucking years of my life.

Are you actually fucking kidding me?

Is this gods way of trying to punish me? Probably. And It's working.

I tried my very best to pay attention to what was being said and taught, but my eyes kept falling back onto Tommy's face. He was sitting where my direct line of sight, I was just trying to face the teacher and pay attention to this damn class- but his cutely stupid face was just there!!!

FUCKKKKK.

The good thing is... I don't think he knows its me yet.... but- let's just hope that's the case.

"Hey, Tom. Show Y/N what you have on your program so she gets an idea of what to do" Our teacher orders.

Oh for fucks sake--

Just then, Tommy-- erm- do I call him Tom or Thomas now? I don't know anymore. But he turned to face me, his expression seeming awkward and body seeming stiff.

"Uhhh- okay." Tommy muttered out, turning to look at me "Hey. Uhh- take a look at my screen for a moment? I'll explain what we're doing"

I slowly nodded and turned my attention to Tommy's screen. It was opened on an editing program- premiere pro to be exact. There was already a lot of cut clips, text and transitions I could see on the program... And- it boggled my mind about the amount of editing the dude was already done with. He seemed to be half way through the project.

"So- the project we have to work on is something along the lines of- a 'passion project'. It's as the name says, and the set up for it is pretty simple. An introduction, a presentation, a reasoning and then a conclusion." Tommy explains "It has to be a ten minute project minimum, and we have to use some editing techniques we've learnt so far. Like simple transitions, text, and so on..."

His eyes traced back to me, I started to feel a bit anxious.

"Anyways... uh- Do- do you have an idea of what you want your project to be about yet?" Tommy casually asked me, trying to make conversation.

I shook my head slowly, my eyes sticking onto the screen in able to avoid all eye contact with Tommy.

"Oh- uhhh.... alright then..." Tommy murmurs.

I faced back to the monitor I was assigned to and opened up the sticky note program. I began to jot down the first things that came to mind.

===

Possible Ideas:
+ art/drawing
+ writing (the wattpad? ;-;)
+ anime (eh)
+  yt content (cc?)
+ minecraft- maybe?
+ other video games
+ ...?

===

'what else can I put down...?'

"...minecraft, ayy?" I heard Tommy say.

I didn't pay any mind to him.

'Just get past these 9 hours and then you can ask your parents to switch courses once you get home...'