🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 32

Luca's house was always a place I found myself at whenever I got completely board out of my mind. Plus, it's always open to guests.

I was in Luca's fluffy and fuzzy room to hang out and spend time with her. And... she ended up getting me to tell her about all that happen that day I was with Tommy--- and that night at Preston Park...

"You took him there of all places..??" Luca then begins to laugh out loud, "You really fell for him, huh?"

My eyes narrowed at her words.
"What are you talking about? I took you to Preston Park before-- so what? Does that mean I have a crush on you too?"

Luca flops back down on her silky purple bed.
"Maybe! Haha!"

"Well- just so you know. I do not" I state.

"Tough love" She shrugged off, continuing to smile wide. 

After a while, she turned over onto her side to face me. Her expression shifted into a contempt one.
"But seriously- why can't you accept you like him?"

I paused for a moment. My gaze on Luca began faltering down to the soles of my shoes.
'What do I even say to that?' I felt my lips flatline. My body shifted so that I sat with my legs crisscrossed. My hold onto the soft snowy white cat plushie tightened, playing with it's little paws in a way to think up my next words through.

I don't want to sound stupid or weird. But I doubt that no matter how hard I try, I'll find a way to end up saying something completely dumb. 

"...I don't want to accept it. It doesn't feel right." Was all I was able to say.

"Are you letting Aiden's words get to your head again?" Luca's voice seemed to soften, sounding a little more pitiful.

After a quick hum from my part, I brung the plush closer to me and shut my eyes, allowing my vision to descend into complete darkness. Allowing me to have some alone time-- besides Luca's voice being the only other thing audible.

"Come on, Y/N... You should really ignore what he said. He was trying to mess with your mentality- and now look at you. You were never this guilty about anything before..." Luca points out, "You have a crush on Tommy and thats okay! It cant be helped... That's how the world just works sometimes" 

"Shoot your shot. I'm positive things will turn out okay for you both." Luca tells me, "I believe in the two of you!"

'She's like my personal therapist... Not like I need one'

Luca is a good friend. A better one than I should deserve.

"How do you know?" I asked, finally raising my head to stare at her, "How can you be so fucking positive about something like that?"

"Observation" She smiles at me, "Plus... With what you told me... It's very likely that you and him like eachother. At least- keep that in mind. And if you're unsure, focus on his body language and speech patterns. You're good at that, right?"

Tommy liking me?

What a bold statement you have made, Luca.

Can you really believe that?

In the end, my lips tugged up into a slight smile like smirk.

"Thanks for the talk Luca" I say, "but I don't think I should make the first move..."

As if on cue, my phone buzzed off.

I took my phone out and saw the notification on my lock screen.

It was a discord message from Tommy.