🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 24

The weekends fly by too quickly... It's only been a few days since.... uh- well... everything. And It's already Sunday.

'What to do on a Sunday?' I thought to myself. 'I could just watch some buzzfeed unsolved again... or- maybe I could go somewhere with Luca?'

I hopped out of bed and decided to head to the kitchen to search for a breakfast item.

Quietly I made my way down the hallway, opening the kitchen door upon getting there.
The kitchen looked as it usually did, never too bit or small- just the right size for a family of 3.

I checked the fridge and found one of my full bottles of V8 near the back of the fridge. it was a Breakfast brand. A blended drink with apple, pineapple, orange and carrot.

I never got use to the slightly weird mixture by the bottles branding-- since- why put carrot with the rest of these fruits? but I never complained about the taste. It's healthy enough to keep me living and breathing.

This wasn't the worst-- still found it better than purple power. That after taste is weird.

I took it out of the fridge and opened it as I made my way to the lounge.

I sat down and just stared at the ceiling, drinking my thoughts away.

'A clear mind, that's all I need right now...'

But- suddenly, I heard the front door open and I saw my dad walk into the lounge. He wasn't wearing anything fancy, just a simple black and grey hoodie with a pair of blue jeans that were slightly ripped. He also had a face mask on, carrying in his hands a bottle of milk and a seemingly open envelope. 

He eyes me curiously.

"Uh- morning, Y/N" Dad says, placing the envelope down onto a nearby stand.

"Mornin'" I greet, saluting to him as I continued to drink my breakfast drink.

Dad walked further into the room after closing the door behind him, kicking it back with his heel. He walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to store the milk bottle.

"So- uhhh... Y/N, did you get the news?" Dad's voice echoed out "Like- an email about what happen or...?"

"What are you talking about? Is there something I should know..??" I asked, raising my voice for him to hear me better.

"Yeah- and it's quite important too" He says.

"What is it then?" I ask, turning my head to face my dad who was now currently standing behind the couch I was sat at.

Dad's eyes darted around the room. He began to scratch and fiddle with his face mask, trying to figure out the best way to put the sentence forming in his mind.

"Your school is-- uhh... it shut down so--"

Upon hearing the news, I choked a bit out of surprise. I forced the liquid in my mouth down my throat in one big gulp as I tried to make sense of what was just told to me.

"Wait--- what??-- what do you mean the school is shutting down?"

"I mean exactly as I said it." My dad said to me. "Your school is getting shut down"

I was quite at a lost for some time, just trying to process this new information.
I didn't really expect it-
I had quite a lot of questions running through my mind because of how sudden it was. Like- why did it shut down? whats going to happen to the school fees? do I have to be homeschooled now? will I be put into a new school? 

"..but why--?? wait- actually- dont tell me. It's understandable"

The school as a whole has been really irresponsible. Even before I ever came to that school-- Everything in it was faulty. The teachers, the students, the whole entire school system! I'm almost a little too shocked that it didn't get found out and shut down a lot sooner.

"Your school apparently had a lot of sex scandals and shady dealings... Anyways- because of this... We're having to send you somewhere else." My father concluded.

"Wait- really?"

I was actually excited for this new turn of events. But- I still had my worries.

"...you made sure to check the reviews and websites this time- right?" I asked, skepical. "I don't want to be put in another school like that again. The other kids were huge dicks--- sorry for my language"

"Oh trust me- I know. And I did check the websites" My dad chuckles. "For some time now... me and your mother have been working some shifts to get the money for you to transfer into a new school."

"--you know I could've payed things off myself. You two didn't need to do all of this. The money could've been put towards something else" I said.

"Well- yeah, sure. But we did it because your our daughter. We wanted to do it for you since you've been very good lately" Dad said "But- We just didn't expect the school to shut down so suddenly... So- we don't have enough for the collage we initially wanted you to go to... so I chose an alternative one for you to go at for the time being until then."

"What kind of school is it?" I question.

"Well- the college itself has a lot of different subjects you can study from..." My father began. "But since enrollments had to be made last night, I called up your friend Luca to chose for you. Since- well... She knows you best. And I didn't really want to wake you."

"Is she going to the same school or something?" I questioned.

"Uhh.... I'm not sure. But it's likely? It's one of the only other schools in the area" My dad answered.

"..so.... what did she end up choosing?" I ask.

"She chose this... editor program? I have no idea. But- it sounds interesting" My dad shrugged.

Editing? Luca really chose the editing program for me?
I mean- I am interested in editing right now... But still- 

"I didn't know you were into editing" My dad muttered out.

"Uhh- I really only just got into it... Since the whole 'streaming thing' happened" I explain.

"Oh. right." My dad mutters "How is that going for you anyways?"

Just that little question made me start feeling a whole lot worse. My chest was tightening once more and I felt the need to bite the inside of my cheek to stop tears from falling.

Those memories... All those happy memories with everyone... With Tommy...
I need to forget about the time we spent together in order to move on.

"Uhmmm... I'd rather not talk about it... thank you" I said quietly.

My father seemed to notice my distress and uncomfort to the topic.

"Ah, alright then." He says "Well, your first day starts on Wednesday. Make sure to be ready, and be prepared for all that is to come"

He then turns on his heel and begins to walk down the hallway.

"Wait- where do I go??" I called out to him.

"Front office I believe-! it shouldn't be hard to miss either. It literally is the front office" Is what he replied to me with.

It better just be in the front. Or else I might just go insane.

But the more I began to think of the new school, the more I came to terms with it and actually started to feel okay with my current situation.

I actually started to feel a bit excited.

Sure, new schools would give anyone a bit of anxiety. But- as long as you don't mess up certain things like- first impressions or say anything you shouldn't say... then everything should go as planned.

Plus, I'm pretty good at making first impressions... Well- ehhhh, who knows actually? That's my opinion, but other times I feel like I'm a god damn pigeon walking into rooms.

A new day and my new life will start this upcoming Wednesday. 

I wonder how this will go... (._.')