🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 16

War. A small word for such a big meaning.

I haven't slept at all since last night...! And thats because I was preparing for the fight. Weird- I know- But it's true.

I determined I was so underprepared and decided to grind for netherite for the entire night. Somehow... just somehow... I managed to get pretty good upgraded stuff! I was surprised... I was surprised I didn't feel like complete and other shit right now.

My brain was probably still overstimulated... But, it's whatever.

War was upon us! There is no need and time to worry about things like sleep!

By the time I saw people logging onto the server, they were surprised to see me on so early, but they didn't question it. They just greeted me with a simple "hello" and continued their prep work.

Looking over at the clock in my room, I noticed I still had two hours before the conflict started. So, I took this opportunity to speed run a shower before I started my stream.

I got up from my gaming chair and walked over to my drawers to search for some clothes for me to wear.
And after searching for some time, I found my Skeppy Craft Face Edition Hoodie. A simple XL blue hoodie with Skeppy's minecraft characters face on the top bit of the hood.

Seems good for the occasion.... I guess.

Not like anyone would see me wearing it, so- meh.

I took the hoodie, some underwear, as well as a brush before heading over to my bathroom to freshen up.

.

.

.

After cleaning off my gamer sweat and changing into my Skeppy merch, I headed back to my room as quickly and as quietly as possible.

While drying off the damp parts in my hair, I heard my phone notifications going off... well- it was more like my phone was ringing.

Someone was calling me.

I draped the slightly soaked towel around my neck and walked over to my desk where my phone was resting.

Aiden was calling me.

I quickly dried my hand off on my hoodie and answered the call, leaving it on my desk as I sat down and continued to dry my hair.

"Ello?" I said.

"Y/N....! you actually picked up..." Aiden mutters out, a bit surprised.

I raised an eyebrow in a bit of confusion.
"You didn't expect me to?"

"Well... not really" Aiden replied, voice lowered.

A small smile cracked on my face.
"Have more faith in me, dumb nut"

"I- ugh... whatever..." He murmurs. 

"Anyways, why call?" I asked, finally finishing my hair drying process, leaving the towel to hang around my shoulders once more.

There was silence. No one replied. I thought for a second Aiden dropped the call, but it seemed like it was still connected when my eyes glanced over at the screen.
He just wasn't talking.

"Aiden?" I called out.

"Uhhh... Well..." Aiden finally began to speak "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and Luca at the movies. We're going to go in about an hour and... uhh... yeah"

After Aiden finished his sentence, I felt a small bit of guilt enter my system.
I took a glance over at my room's clock to see that the SMP event would be starting in about 45 minutes.