🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 23

{3rd person POV}

\_.-* Discord Dm's *-._/

U/N Today at 10:23 pm
Hey

Upon seeing Y/N's message, Tommy seemed completely relieved, letting out the breathe he long held in. He began to type back to her as fast as he could.

Tommyinnit Today at 10:23 pm
Y/N?
why did you do that??
you still had a few minutes left on the server!
and wha tthe fuck happen to your twitch??!

U/N Today at 10:24 pm
Actually, Tommy. It's quite the story...
This will take some time to type, so be patient

The messages took some time to be typed, since Y/N's mind was so flooded and bubbled with many different thoughts. She tried her best to reflect what has happen up until this very point, and Tommy waited patiently... More patiently than you'd think really.

Hell- He even put his stream at a bit of a pause to try and make sure that he have Y/N all his attention in that moment.

U/N Today at 10:26 pm
After I won the fight against Dream, we started negotiating. It took a while for us to find something mutual beneficial to the both of us, but in the end we decided this would be the best option for me.
In order to let me be in the lore, we made up a story and we planned it all out from beginning to end (it took so many hours to figure out my plot--).
My character wasn't meant to be in the SMP, coming in as some kind of "miss placed file" or some stupid term like that. But in a nutshell, I was a glitch in the server.

U/N Today at 10:27 pm
That's why you, me and other players would see me glitching around the map and such. Dream managed to code a plugin that was specifically for me and for my lore story...

U/N Today at 10:29 pm
Once my time on the server came to an end, I would cease to exist. That's one reason I said all those things to you before I went. I even deleted my twitch as a kinda weird symbolic way of saying that: Y/N never existed-- and... Everyone on the SMP wont remember me after this day! Exactly how me and Dream planned it out!!

U/N Today at 10:31 pm
The whole reason Dream helped me out was because of how interesting he found it. And because it's the least he could do for someone who beat him. haha!
That's pretty much everything!
Sorry to have scared you so much :/

After reading all of that, Tommy had a mixture of emotions. He was glad that nothing bad happen and nothing was wrong. But he also found her situation quite interesting. Though, he was also a little skeptical because Dream out of all people helped her out with such a cool story.

Tommyinnit Today at 10:32 pm
so thats what it is
i actually was kinda worried for a second since you pretty much just full on died
haha

Though it was a joke on Tommy's part to try and lighten up the mood, Y/N couldn't help but feel gloomy.

On that sentence alone, her 'okayish' mood slumped, she had to pause for a moment before being able to type back to Tommy.

U/N Today at 10:33 pm
I pretty much did die Tommy.
I'm no longer the Y/N you use to know

At that message, Tommy felt a little on edge once more. He began to worry a bit.