🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 31

Preston Park was one of my favorite places to go to.

It was a very beautiful garden park... It's outstanding scenery was breathtaking. The place reminded me of how great the world can be.

Even though it was a little place that was held in my heart, a place I held dear to me, I decided to share it with Tommy.

As the two of us walked through the garden, everything was of peaceful silence. The leaves and the water were all that could be heard.... as well as our steps against the paths.

"This is one of my favorite places to be" I decided to break the silence, "It's a very pretty and calming place. And it holds a lot of importance to me"

"How so?" He raises his eyebrow.

"This place was where I first discovered the minecraft community" I told him, smiling at the memory.

"How the fuck did you manage to find out about us in a park?" He asked, clearly confused.

"The- uhh... how I found out was a little stupid." I said. 

"Everything you say is stupid anyways, so go ahead" The blonde then begins to grin.

'Okay- wow.'

This is going to be one hell of a story time.

"..My dad told me to go out to get stuff from the store because he was busy with work, and ended up suggesting I take this route." I begin to explain, "I walked through and got lost for hours, and that's when I overheard a group of kids boasting about their favorite youtubers. Some minecraft ones- but then they started talking about Pewdiepie's minecraft series."

"At the time, I didn't pay any mind to it- I just went on with my day and finally got to the store and went back home when I was done. But then I decided to search up a few things... resulting in me watching pewdiepies series... then a bunch of other minecraft related stuff..." I smile, reminiscing that day, "Dream's speedruns were in my recommended shortly after, then soon enough I started getting more and more into the community and its creators. I then asks my parents to get me a computer to play the game... and then the rest is history"

"How did you find me out?" Tommy asks.

"I personally found you out by that tweet you did to Dream..." I said, "the one that went something along the lines of: This video, we coded it so that I am in love with Georgenotfound. I love women and also Georgenotfound. I hate MXM Toon. My name is Dream and I am a bitch. Also, Tommyinnit is a man and the best. I love gaming and girls. Gamer girls. Pog champ. I hate everything."

At this, Tommy bursts out into a fit of laughter.
"How the fuck do you remember that word for word??"

"It was a funny tweet" I laughed too.

"But that's when I found out about you. I didn't watch any of your content. Back when I saw an animatic of that, I really thought you were some twenty year old man. I didn't think you were around my age." I blabbered, "I was a little surprised when I did look you up. Not like I expected at all..."

"What did you expect from me?" He eyed me down.

"Anything but a loud and annoying British boy" I smile.

My eyes then wandered to stare at the area we were in. Realizing it was the spot, I took a stop.

"Oh- this is the spot...!"

I then made my way over to the railings that overlooked the sparkling water.

"...The spot?" Tommy voice asked in a questioning manner.