🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 20

"Uhhh- yeah. I think that's enough streaming for today. See you beautiful fuckers next time! ciao!" Those were my final words before I finally decided to end a long day of streaming.

Honestly, I still felt shit. I hated what Aiden told me in detention. I knew he was right and I was being selfish, but streaming is my big passion project right now... I can't stop until everything is set and done. That was my rule to myself.

In the quiet room I now sat in, cuddled up to my blankets and headphones covering my ears, I sat in complete silence for the longest time just thinking of what to do.

I don't like feeling this way. I don't like the way it feels. I want it to stop, I don't want to feel this guilt... but it can't be helped.

I don't mean to hurt anyone with streaming... But doing this makes me happy...

Buzz... Buzz...

Buz- Buzz... Buzz...

Buzz... Buzz...

Bu- B- Buzz... Buzz...

now... who could that be?

I reached over to the far end of my desk to check who was blowing up my phone with messages. I only know one person who would do that--

And by the time I grabbed the small rectangular device and gazed at who I thought was messaging me-- I come to realize I was completely wrong on who it was.

Originally, I thought it was Tommy since all he did lately was spam my dm's. But upon closer inspection I came to find that Luca was messaging me.

From reading the messages, it seemed like she wanted to get in a call with me.

Because of my guilt of not talking to her outside of school hours, I decided to call her.

Funny enough, as soon as I started the call, she instantly joined and my phone's volume peaked.

"Y/N!!!" Luca whined out.

"Hmmm?" I hummed in reply.

"So.... I was watching your stream just now... and..." Luca began to say.

'Oh god- here we go again-'

I have an idea of what she's going to do. Luca will go on and on about the stream, fangirling in every kind of way... An endless cycle of squeals and cheers...! Maybe ask for lore spoilers or hints to future lore stuff.... It's a whole club activity with her at this point...

"Are you doing okay?" Luca suddenly asked.

I felt my mind go completely blank, and I unconsciously held my breath.

Honestly, did not expect that...

"What?" I questioned.

"You seemed a little more sadder than usual--" Luca pointed out "and don't try and lie to me! I know when you lie"

"...uhhh- It's really nothing that bad, Luca" I tell her, chuckling a bit. I then open up a google doc form in order to continue a school project I have to work on. "You don't have to worry about me"

"Y/N. I've been noticing you be more and more sad lately... And I've been noticing you staying away from me and Aiden during school... Well, more of Aiden rather than me." Luca mentions "Did Aiden say something to you?"

I felt my heart sink. Something felt caught in my throat.
Just the mention of his name makes me frustrated...

"...kinda, yeah" I replied, biting the inside of my cheek in order to stop myself from saying anything further.