🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 7

Another day, streaming as casually as ever. 

After searching for about half an hour, I was finally able to find a strider to keep as a pet.

Currently I was leading it with my lead I crafted a while ago. I did have a fishing rod that had the warped fungus, but since I already had the lead- I used that instead.

"Okay chat- we still haven't decided on a name for the strider." I said "What should it be? Legs 4 days?"

Though I was joking about the name, that chat thought the name I said seemed perfect for the strider.

"W-wait- chat- I was joking. I'm not going to- chat... no... chat.... come on... I'm not naming my strider 'Legs 4 Days', thats fucking stupid."

But it was too late. There was nothing I could do. My chat liked the name "Legs 4 Days" and I wasn't able to change their minds. All I could do was accept it.

I let out a sigh of defeat.
"Fine... You win, chat. The striders name will forever be Legs 4 Days...."

I began laughing after saying that sentence out loud.

"--god damn it chat."

I continued to make my way through the nether, finally getting onto the cobblestone paths of the nether network. 

Great! great. Now- just need to go past the portal to Manberg and follow that path... then I should arrive to the tunnel to my house....

"God- I am going to be walking for a long time..." I heaved out

While walking on the paths, I saw... what I assumed to be another player running in my direction.
After leaning forward to get a better look at the player on my screen, I come to see it was Tommy who was running from... no one?

I believe he came out of the portal to Manberg... What even happened?

I think upon seeing me, he quickened his pace and then stopped in front of my character.... a little too close for comfort, so I moved back. Then, I started to see my game chat was being spammed.

Tommyinnit whispers to you: VC
Tommyinnit whispers to you: vcc
Tommyinnit whispers to you: VCc

"Holy shit- okay- okay- calm the fuck down-"

After opening discord and clicking onto the Dream SMP discord server, I joined a random voice channel and waited.

*ding*

*ding*

"Y/N!, Y/N!, Y/N!!"

His screaming and shouting made me wince a little, so I was forced to turn him down on discord. For my sake and for my streams, it was well explained really--

"Okay- okay- Calm down Tommy, what is it? Why are you shouting so much??" I asked

"It's Dream!!" Tommy says "Dream saw me at Manberg!! Y/N- I need to hide!!"

"Are you-? oh my god Tommy-- Why do you keep doing this to yourself?" I said monotone

"AHHHHH---!!" Tommy screeched

"Oh my- What are you screaming about now?" I questioned, turning to face him in game

But upon seeing what he was staring at, I understood.

"Oh." 

Dream was making his way towards us from the Manberg portal.

Tommy continued to screech, making my ears bleed. So I tried my best and continued to shush him to calm him down.