🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 11

I had to catch up on a bit of schooling, so streaming was cut off at some days... But when I finally caught up I was able to stream the Dream SMP once more!

I had a few things on my 'to do list'-- in game.. as well as in my own personal agendas before I started the stream that day. But after checking the needed ones off of my list, I started my stream up.

Today I had many new people in chat, so I knew that today was going to be a good enough day. A new opportunity to interest and impress people!.... as much as I can that is.

Right now I was in my house, crafting n' shit. Doing nothing in particular... Though, that changed when I noticed something pass by on my screen from outside my window.

"What the..?" I muttered out

I stopped what I was doing and went outside to see who it was and... I saw someone I didn't expect to see so early in my stream.

It was Ghostbur. He was currently crouched behind one of the crimson wood trees near my house. Upon him noticing I was looking at him he just stared back at me and did a few little nods, but he didn't speak to me at all.

You whispered to WilburSoot: what are you doing here? lol
WilburSoot whispers to you: I wanted to talk to you! :))
WilburSoot whispers to you: join vc?
You whispered to WilburSoot: sure!! :DD

"This is going to be something..." I said to chat

I got into the habit of getting into calls with the members of the SMP, so I normally just have discord open in the background, already on the SMP discord.
I see Wilbur in a vc already and I joined it as quick as possible.

And since one of the things on my 'to do list' were turning off the discord join and leave sounds, my entry to the VC was silent as can be. It's a whole lot immersive this way.

"Hello Y/N!" Ghostbur friendly greeted, walking out from his hiding place behind the crimson wood tree

"Oh, hello Ghostbur!... what are you doing in my house?" I questioned

He stopped for a moment a bit away from me, thinking of a reply.

"Uhmm... Well, I wanted to see how you were doing!" He responds

"Ah- uh... I'm doing good." I replied "How about you, Ghostbur? and what about Tommy? I haven't seen him since the beach party"

"I'm very well! Thank you for asking!!.... but uhh...Tommy? uhmm... Not so well..." He answered, his voice faltering a bit

"Huh? Why?" I asked out of curiosity "Did Dream start destroying his stuff again?"

Ghostbur shook his head.
"No... Nothing like that.... At least-- not anymore..."

"Wait- what do you mean by that? Is he dead? Did Dream kill him?" I interrogated

"What? nono! Nothing like that happen..! Actually, Tommy went into hiding. He disappeared from Logstedshire...." Ghostbur replies "He left exile..."

"huh? wait- what??" I questioned "He- he did what..??"

"Yeah! He left exile..!" He says "Logstedshire was blown up.... so Tommy relocated"

"...Do you by chance know where he is?" I hesitantly asked

"Uhhmm..." Ghostbur pauses for a moment "Well... Yes. I found out where earlier today"

"Can you by chance tell me? I would like to go visit him to see how he's doing" I said

"Uhm- Y/N. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to..." Ghostbur replies, seeming a little guilty