🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 28

"Holy shit- you actually are going to this school--"

Luca began to grin, obviously flexing her mask that had transparent frames put in.
"Well, of course- it's close by... Why wouldn't I go here?" She then began to laugh out loud, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

It was after classes had ended and I was waiting at the bus stop. I was so busy in my own thoughts that I didn't notice Luca standing literally beside me the entire time, on her phone. Only now I was talking to her.

"Wait- what course are you taking then?" I questioned, "You aren't in my course-- I think so anyways..."

"This place has a dance unit- It wasn't that hard to get into, so I applied and got accepted!" Luca grinned, "Remember how much I wanted to be a dancer?"

"Oh yeah... You like preforming arts..." I muttered. "But- wait... but the pan--"

"Even with the pandemic, we just needed to make sure to keep our masks on and hand sanitize our hands. As well as keep our distance-- we weren't doing partner dances." Luca explained.

"Oh- okay, good. I thought you were already getting touchy-feely with some of the locals" I said.

"pft-- as if I'd discourage my Mamacita like that" Luca chuckled, flicking my forehead with her index finger.

"Bruv- keep your hands to yourself..." I lifted my mask up for a split second to poke my tongue out at her, "And yes. yes I am one hell of a mamacita"

"Yep..! Anyways- we should totally hang out!" Luca suggests, "I haven't talked to you in a while...!"

"Bet- totally bet"

"Oh- uhh... also... About Aiden..."

And just like that- this fateful encounter that was going so well made my attitude turn sour ever so quick.

I dead stared at Luca.
"...what about him?"

Luca averted her gaze, feeling a tad uncomfortable with my gaze at her.
"He's also going here... Though- he's studying English on Fridays" Luca mentions.

'Oh- is that so?' I mentally sighed at the news.

At least he isn't here on Wednesdays... If he was- I wouldn't know what to do.
I wouldn't be afraid to throw a few punches, that's at least for sure.

"I'm just lucky we go on the same days...! Oh god- this is actually exciting..!" Luca then changes the subject, deflecting and forgetting any information she had just given to me prior.

Which- I was glad for.

"Why didn't come the first week?" I say in a questioning tone.

"That's because I accidently made my throat swore." She replies, "I had too many ice pops and my throat numbed."

"Ahh, gotcha"

I keep forgetting about the little things Luca would always mention to me. Her habits were especially forgetful to me... Until I see them in action, they pretty much get erased from my memory.

"Hey- Y/N" I heard a familiar voice say, a hand being placed on my shoulder afterwards.

"Hmm?" I hummed, raising an eyebrow and turning to come face to face with Tommy. "Ah, so it was you"

"Why would it be anybody else?" He questions.

"You aren't the only person that talks to me at this school" I chuckle at his question, "A lot of people talk to me, if you couldn't already tell from the swarms of people at lunch..."