🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 33

Another day to work on the project... kinda.

We messed around again and ended up going over time. Which meant- Tommy had to stream once again while I was there.

He was playing bedwars this time, and he seemed to get targeted a lot during the games. I bet everyone was trying to get into his game- since he is 'big famous'.

This time I was actually getting ideas down, unlike last time-- 

We both decided to go down the whole 'minecraft' path-- and a bit streaming. How it brought us together and started our so called 'friendship'.

It was one of the perfect projects for us.

And- if I'm being honest. I'm actually excited about this project.
I never usually get excited for school projects, nothing ever interested me in school. And I was never a fan of group projects due to the lack of shared work between people...
But this project was something I was interested in. And- we both had our share.

I'm just trying to think of the ending result.

I was about to start on my lines for the video project in question, but then... 

bzzzzzzzt... bzzzzzzzt...

...my phone started to ring.

I jumped in slight panic, and Tom seemed to do the same.
I hurriedly got my phone out and hung up on it. Seeing it was my mother who called.

Tommy eyed me with a face that practically screamed 'what the fuck'. I gestured my hand to tell him to turn back to his screen, and he did after a little while. He went back to his chat, trying his best to address the noise that just went off- without directly saying it was me. Saying that his phone went off-

Good to see he semi has my back on things...

I should really turn off--

bzzzzzzzt... bzzzzzzzt...

I hung up again and started to spam my mother with messages, telling her not to call me and to just message me.

But- she wouldn't listen. She kept calling me.

No matter how much I hung up, she wouldn't give up.

'Must be important'

I messaged her to wait so I can leave the room, and quickly left on my own accord.

I went further down the hallway before my mother decided to call again. And that is when I officially answered.

"Yes? Hello? What's wrong?" I quickly asked her.

I heard my mother gasp on the other side of the line.
"Y/N! You finally answered...!"

"Yes- yes, anyways, what happen? Why are you calling so much? Did something happen to dad?" I started interrogating her.

"What? Heavens no! What made you think that?" She questions, a little startled.

".....why are you calling me then?" I asked.

"I just wanted to ask you what you wanted for dinner tonight. We got a lot of extra money this week, so I was just curious"

"You-"

I was completely dumbfounded.

She wanted to call me... just to ask about dinner?
She spammed me with calls.... just to ask what I wanted for dinner?

I felt my legs beginning to give out and I ended up sitting myself down, leaning my back against the wall.

"...you called for that?" My voice was more monotone than expected, raising my free hand to pinch the bridge of my nose.