🄴🅁🅁🄾🅁 🄲🄾🄳🄴: 41

I decided to spend time at Luca's house.

Mainly because she had thought she upset me in some way and attempted to mend our friendship when, in actuality, nothing was wrong to begin with.

I guess I've been so caught up with many different things, I forgot to call or message her these past few days.

Because I felt responsible and guilty for making her ever think as such, I went over to spend the weekend with her.

Now arriving on the scene of her house was a whole new thing for me-- well, not really. But it was a first for the mood to be so on edge.

When Luca let me in, we walked the unusually quiet hallways. Normally, it'd be loud and cheerful- the house would feel warm and welcoming too... but because of everything that has happen, everything feels so abnormal.
Even Luca's father, who'd usually be in all smiles and delight, didn't even smile or say hello to me. He just stared and gave a little nod as we walked past the living room.

Upon getting and entering Luca's room, I saw Aiden's little sister; Lily, who was sat on Luca's bed. She wore a slightly oversized bee hoodie and had a medium scaled plush of Dream with her. Seemingly eating pocky, she angles her head to stare at us coming in.

(I just wanted to doodle because I was bored while in a discord call :p (have now updated it))

I eyed the black haired girl curiously for a moment before turning my sight back onto Luca.

"...are you trying to make her a mcyt fan as well?" I asked.

"Hmm... never thought of it until now..." Luca's eyes widen, taking in the idea, "I mean- it'd be a good idea!"

Did she just realize the opportunity now? She's the one who gave Lily that hoodie in the first place. There's no way she didn't just realize it now...
The opportunity was literally right in front of her.

Luca then waves to the younger girl.
"Hi Lily! I'm back and I have my friend with me.", she says to her, gesturing to me.

Lily just stares at me, not saying a word. This made me a little uncomfortable, so I was the first one to break our eye contact.

Luca hums, thinking for a moment. Soon after, she clasps her own hands and starts smiling.

"Okay!, how about I go get us some snacks?" Luca suggests to us, turning away and walking back to the door, "Y/N, entertain Lily!"

I wasn't able to reply because she quickly left the room, so I was left with Lily.

'Ah- fuck. I'm not good with kids...'

I tried thinking about conversation starters, but my mind was completely blank.
The only thing I thought up was the whole 'you like jazz?' thing from the bee movie-- and I knew I was definitely not going to say that to a kid.