At night time, Avni and Neil were laying on the bed in their respective room and thinking at each other. Neil's words were echoing in Avni's ear. Avni's phone rings she came out of her thoughts and picks the phone she smiles to see the caller I'd and sits.

Avni: Hello.

She hears the other side and gets happy.

Avni: what? You are here? Where are you I am just coming?

Avni hears the other side.

Avni: ok wait. I am coming.

Avni gets up and goes. On the other side, Neil was thinking about the incident he was feeling restless he gets up and goes to the balcony where he standing by keeping his hands on the railing he looks here and there and thinks then he looks up and was shocked to see Avni with a man. She hugs the man. Neil stands straight and feels a pinch in his heart. He can see their closeness and guess they are very close to each other.

On the other side, Avni breaks the hug.

Avni: I am so happy. It's so good to see you here but you here? I mean how, why, when you came and how did you get to know that I am here?

Man: relax Avni you will stop then I will answer you. You chatterbox.

Avni: shut up, Ali.

Avni shows fake anger then they smile.

Ali: actually, I came here for cafe's work I have some meeting then I thought to visit this place and I met Aman he told me you all are here so I contacted you and now we are together.

Avni: superb, how is Nanno?

Ali: fine. She really misses you.

Avni: I also miss you both.

Ali: yaa, that's why you don't come to meet us.

Avni: shut up. I came to your cafe but you were not there.

Ali: yaa, yaa.

Avni slaps his arm. They smile.

Person: Avni.

Avni looks behind Ali and saw Neil. Ali also turns.

Avni: Neil?

Neil looks at Ali then at Avni.

Neil: yaa, I was just roaming and saw you here so I came here.

Avni: oh.

Ali: who is he?

Avni: oh I forgot to introduce. Neil, this is Ali my best friend and Ali, he is Neil.

Neil looks at Avni she stops as she feels awkward to say her fiance.

Neil forwards the hand to shake hand and Ali gives his hand.

Neil: Neil, Avni's fiance.

Ali was shocked more than him Avni was shocked.

Ali: what?

He looks at Avni.

Ali: you did engagement and didn't tell me.

Avni: not engagement. Just alliance is fixed. Engagement is in this week.

Ali: And you are telling this to me, now?

Avni: it's a long story. I will tell you someday.

Ali: I want to know it now.

Avni: Ali.

Ali turns his face.

Ali: don't talk to me.

Avni sighs. Neil was looking at them and feels like a stranger.

Neil: ok, then you both enjoy I am going.

Avni looks at him and understands he is feeling awkward. After the morning incident, they didn't talk and now Ali is there so she can understand his awkwardness.

Avni: why don't we sit somewhere and talk. Neil, I want you as a witness as this duffer will not believe me.

Neil smiles slightly as he was feeling a strange pain in his heart.

Neil: ok, if you both don't have a problem.

Avni: why we have? Come.

They go and sits on the chairs around the table. Avni told Ali everything.

Avni: so we have to accept her condition.

Ali: oh but that's not fair.

Neil looks down.

Avni: yaa, (Neil looks at Avni.) ok leave it and tell me how is cafe running? Neil, he is the owner of Chamko cafe where we met that day.

Neil: oh.

Ali: all is good.

They were talking and laughing by remembering their old time. They did HiFi. Avni keeps the hand on Ali's hand to tell him something in excitement and Neil saw that. It was really difficult for him to sit there and he doesn't know why he is feeling pain in his heart why his heart is heavy. Neil was looking at them, he thinks.