The fifth one was a muscular middle aged man with gambols colored hair with light gold streaks, along with a strand of it braided, with a short beard too, had blue eyes, wore a brown wool vest, a brown belt, a brown strap on with a silver coin on it, brown bandaged wristbands, dark brown pants and brown bandaged boots, he was known as Rockhoof, he's a mighty warrior that magically became strong, so strong that he was able to save his village from a volcano, he also has advanced rock magic.

The sixth one was a young woman with pink and scarlet hair tied up into a high braid, had turquoise eyes, wore a white headband, a white sleeveless top, a brown necklace, a long green skirt, held a healing mask and wore brown sandals, she was known as Mage Meadowbrook, a healer that managed to find a cure for a disease known as swamp fever.

The seventh one was a young man with red hair, turquoise eyes, wore a silver knight helmet, a red side cape, a silver armor chest plate, a silver shirt, silver armored kilt and brown strapped sandals, he also had a pair of grey wings on his back, he was known as Flash Magnus, a royal guard that used his bravery to save his friends from a bunch of evil dragons.

The eighth one was a middle aged overweight woman with dark skin, short black hair, had silver markings on her face, had mint green eyes, wore a pair of silver earring, a purple and mint green beaded necklace, a purple high neck crop top, a purple silk skirt, a brown belt, silver marks on her arms and legs and a silver bead anklet, she was known as Mama Greta, a shaman with advanced spells magic who's also good at brewing potions.

And the last one was a short young man with cerulean and Arctic blue hair, azure blue eyes, had a pale complexion, wore a black shawl, a white long sleeve shirt with a brown buttoned up vest, green pants and brown boots, he was known as Stygian, an ally to Starswirl and scholar who studies magic.

Together, Stygian found eight of these people, and the abilities that they each had, so he brought them together and they became known as: The Pillars, ancients heroes destined to save the world from evil.

"Quickly everyone! Defend our country and our people!" Stygian said as all nine of them went out into battle.

Flash Magnus and Kai flew up to the sirens as he smirked. "Hey fish brains! You guys think you're so strong with your melodic singing? We'll see if you can catch me!" Magnus said as he smirked and blew his tongue at him.

As the sirens became irritated by this, the sirens chased after Magnus and Kai, with Rockhoof's earth magic and Mama Greta's splash potions of harm, they were able to weaken the sirens a little bit, which gave Mistmane, Meadowbrook, Stygian and Sonambula enough time for them to escort most of the townspeople to safety.

Starswirl got out his spell book, recited a spell and created a portal that opened a gateway to Tartarus, a prison where the most dangerous and most cynical beings stay trapped, where the prison was guarded by three headed dog known as Cerberus.

So Magnus and Kai flew over to the portal, and as they quickly flew up, the sirens accidentally went through the gateway to Tartarus and were trapped there forever.

As Starswirl closed the portal, everyone stopped fighting and cheered for the Pillars for how they saved them, Stygian felt proud of this, but then he noticed that the townspeople didn't pay attention to Stygian and instead went over to Starswirl and the others.

"Oh, Starswirl, your magic incredible!" One of the townspeople said as she smiled.

"And your flying is amazing!" One of the townspeople said he complemented Kai and Magnus.

"You're my hero Rockhoof!" A small child said to Rockhoof as he smiled. "I wanna be just like you when I grow up! So I can be big and strong!"

"It takes more than size to be strong young lad." Rockhoof said to the young child as he chuckled with a smile.