MAID

the alarm clock rang and the CEO of KIM CORPORATION A.K.A. Kim Taehyung woke up at 7 am... he did his morning routine and got ready for office at around 8 am he came downstairs only to see his favorite crossdresser maid in $exy maid dress...

??: good morning master..
Taehyung: to you too Jungkooah
Jungkook: can you plz wait for a bit more ?? actually the breakfast is not prepared yet
Taehyung: why so rush when it is prepared ??
Jungkook: huh what?? who prepared your meal and yeah I am not letting you go before meal...

then Taehyung went inside kitchen and back hugged the pink haired male...

Taehyung: you are my meal baby boy...
Jungkook: ahh~~ what are you doing?? you will be late for office..
Taehyung: don't forget I am the CEO even I can declare a day off if I want...
Jungkook: not now plz I am ferile now ... (fertile is the phase kind of after period when the bottoms {from ffs/ animes/ mangas} get pregnant )
Taehyung: good for me... guess what finally I can see the face of my kid..

then Taehyung pinned Jungkook against the wall and stared at his rosy lips...

Taehyung: may I??

Jungkook nodded shyly and Taehyung started kissing him passionately..

??: ahem ahem..

they startled and looked at the direction only to see Taehyung's parents Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin were there ... not only that but also Soekjin's phone was in his hand maybe he was recording his son with the maid...

Soekjin: yaa Namjoona why did interrupted them ... I was making video..
Namjoon: you are his eomma Kim Soekjin..
Soekjin: so what?? can't I record my son's love life??
Namjoon: what ever and you Kim Taehyung I don't want any illegal relation in my home...
Taehyung: but appa I love Jungkook...
Namjoon: then marry him and then make kids as much as you want..
Taehyung: so you accept us??
Seokjin: I can't see anything that will make us not accept this cutie pie as my daughter- in- law...  come here son.. 

and spread his hands toward Jungkook and Jungkook came near him and hugged him...

Seokjin: and you too little brat

with that Taehyung joined the hug soon after Namjoon also joined the family hug =) 

SPECIAL ONE-SHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara